chapter - 16

[Anshi-sidharth's wedding day. ]

Aditya's pov

"Anvi we are getting late, let's go " I said.

Just then anvi came out. She's wearing a saree. Looking so perfect . FOR ME.

"Yeah let's go " She said. 

Her hairs , her eyes, her face, her collorbone, everything was looking so pretty and glowy. I pulled her close by her waist and said.

"Do you think we should get bit more late? "Caressing her lips with my thumb. Giving her idea of what I'll do if we stayed one more minute in private.

"Aditya we have to go yr. I can't be late for anshi's wedding " She said. Pushing me away, gently.

"Fine " I said . And letted her go to wear her heels.

Anvi's pov.

"Do u think I would be able to walk in these without pain? Should I  not wear heels? " I asked.

"You can wear them if you want . I'll carry them in hands when you'll be tired wearing them" He said.

God.. He never fails to make my heart flutter. I don't know how I got him loving me.

"Be fast  meri jaan or we'll there when their 'that' moment starts " He said.

"What 'that' moment baby? " I said. Trying to hide my smile..

"When they'll make love. Now stop pretending that you are innocent, I already have seen those books you have in your old backpack " He said.

"..... "

Anshi's pov

"Are you ready? " Jaanvi asked .

"Yeah I am. Have anvi arrived? " I asked.

"Nope " She said.

"That bitch, she never comes on time after she got aditya. He stealed my bestfriend " I said.

"Are you guys bitching about me? " Aditya said. Coming in with anvi. They are holding hands as if they just confessed. 

"I wasn't saying anything. She's the one who were talking bad about you jiju" Jaanvi said. Hearing the word jiju aditya smiled. And looked at anvi, she also blushed.

They are bit cringe not gonna lie. But the way they look at each other explains  how love still exists. I'm glad they've got each other.

"Ok aditya, now get out of here . Leave three of us alone for while" Jaanvi said.

"Ok guys. "

________________________________

Ik this chapter is short and boring but i didn't knew how to get back in vibe ..

Hope you like it ..

Sorry for the mistakes ..

Enjoy your day ..