Chapter - 2

Anvi's pov

(In this chapter anvi's age is 15 )

my day wasn't good , so i got up from the bed and went to our terrace . and started talking to my imaginary friend estella . its been 4hours of me sitting here talking nonsense .

"Hey what do you think , how my life would be if my father was human? " i said.

"Stupid , your father is a human" estella said .

"But he doesn't act like one"i said .

"Don't say that , maybe he had reasons " estella said .

"Reasons? Seriously? You know what if you give me 1000 reasons of my father's behaviour i still won't forgive him " i said .

"...."

"Its ok , you don't have to say anything . i'm okay " i said

"Come one . tell me what are you thinking right now ? Don't say you are okay " estella said .

"Ohhk , so...i was thinking that what if my father realised his mistakes or never did these mistakes , how would that change my life ? What do you think estella ? Do you think i would be the same as i am ? " i asked .

"I think people's mindset is according to the experiences they had or the things they saw . i think you would be a pillow princess if your father was a good person or he treated you guys greatly " estella said .

"Yeah i agree . so do you think i would be like the way i am ? Do you think if my life was easy i would be lazy ? Do you think i really deserve? " i asked .

"No anvi , i don't think anyone in this world deserves this . don't even think that you deserve this . cause you don't , baby if you are great you deserve to be treated greatly and if you are not then they have to make you improve sweetly " estella said .

"Thank you estella . i really think that if you were real you would be my best friend " i said smiling .

"Don't you think i'm already your best friend ? Like i'm not a different person . i'm you , i'm your better version . cause when you'll be older , you'll be stronger , you would be me . you don't think so ? " estella said .

"Yeah you are right . i will try to improve myself and be a better person . i'll be a person , i never got . " i said .

"Yeahh , you will " estella said .

"So..." I said before i was interrupted .

"Anviiiiii"

"Maybe your friend is here , go see who it is..." Estella said.

I got up from the chair and went to balcony .

"Hiii" i said happily .

"Hello" jaanvi said .

"I'm coming" i said and walked towards door .

"How are you ? " jaanvi asked while coming inside of house .

"I'm good " i said .

"Where are we going ? " i asked because i know whenever she's here she'll definitely take me somewhere (what i love alot ) .

"Park then ice-cream " she said

"Nice , let me go change my clothes " i said .

"Hmmmm" she said .

Then we went to park and ate ice-cream . you know what when your day was filled with overthinking or headaches and one of your friends ask you to go for long walks its really peaceful . trust me these moments are precious than any expensive gift .

________________________________

Hope you like this ..

If there's mistake tell me ? Okayy .

Enjoy your day .