chapter - 15

Anvi's pov.

Today me and aditya are going to our first date.. I'm excited and nervous too.. Don't know what would it be like.. As I had time i talked to estella..

"Why did you agreed on dating him? " Estella asked .

"Well isn't it the thing everyone does who love each-other . " I said.

"How can you be sure that he is the one? Like do you really wanna trust him? Are you sure you are over those things and ready to rely on someone? Are you sure your healing process is over? " Estella asked.

"I think he is the one. He always loved me even when I started to hate myself. And yeah I think healing process would be over when I would finally be able to rely on someone or trust someone. I think I'm ready to trust him . " I said.

"What does love mean to you. What do you think love is like? Can u explain in detail? " Estella said.

"I think love makes us a shadow for our loved ones. Like we stay for them in their darktimes even when we know that we have to step back in their happiness.Love is something that doesn't require perfection. If you love someone dearly you are already perfect. Love is like holding someone's hand even when you know they'll push you away when they are done. Love is something we don't expect something from. My defination of love is sacrificing everything for a person even if you know that they are never gonna love back" I said .

"Fine.. You can give him a chance. But anvi.... Please be careful with your emotions. Please don't let anyone hurt you " Estella said.

"You know what. I used to think that I don't deserve love. I thought no one would ever love me while helping me being better. But he did. Aditya loves me. The way anyone never could. Aditya was with me from the day we met to now.he was always here , and always will be here. I love him and he loves me. I thought I was 'never the loved one' which was half truth. I know not everyone can hate me and not everyone can love me so it's fine . Atleast I'm getting loved by Aditya" I said.

"Now let me go and get ready for my date" I said getting up from the bed.

________________________________

Hope you all liked this .

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Enjoy your day.