spending easter with her (Selena x reader)

The sun's gentle rays streamed through the curtains, painting patterns of light on the walls of your shared home. It was Easter morning, and you woke up to the soft sound of Selena humming in the kitchen. Smiling to yourself, you got out of bed and made your way to her.As you entered the kitchen, you found Selena busy preparing breakfast, wearing one of your oversized shirts and a pair of comfy shorts. She turned around and her face lit up with a smile when she saw you. "Good morning, love," she greeted, walking over to give you a quick kiss."Good morning, Selena," you replied, wrapping your arms around her waist. "What are you making?"

"I'm making pancakes," she said, gesturing to the stove where a stack of pancakes was sizzling. "I thought we could have a nice breakfast together before we start the day."

You smiled and helped her finish making breakfast, setting the table with colorful Easter decorations. As you sat down to eat, you talked about your plans for the day. Selena mentioned that she had hidden some Easter eggs around the house for you to find later, and you couldn't wait to start the hunt.

After breakfast, you and Selena spent the morning searching for Easter eggs, laughing and teasing each other as you found them hidden in various places. It felt like a playful game, and you cherished these moments of joy and love.

In the afternoon, you decided to have a picnic in the backyard. You spread out a blanket under a blooming cherry blossom tree and enjoyed a delicious meal prepared by Selena. The air was filled with the scent of flowers, and the sound of birds chirping created a peaceful atmosphere.As the sun began to set, you and Selena sat together on the blanket, watching the sky turn orange and pink. Selena took your hand in hers and looked into your eyes with so much love it made your heart swell.

"Today has been perfect," she said softly. "I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

"I feel the same way," you replied, leaning in to kiss her. "I love you, Selena."

"I love you too, more than words can say," she whispered, wrapping her arms around you.As you sat there together, watching the sunset on this beautiful Easter evening, you knew that as long as you had each other, every day would be filled with love, laughter, and joy.

~SS