warm cuddles lazy day (Taylena x reader)

The sun peeked through the curtains, gently illuminating the room where Taylor, Selena, and Y/N were cuddled up in bed. It was a lazy Sunday morning, and none of them had any intention of getting out of bed anytime soon. Y/N was nestled between Taylor and Selena, her head resting on Taylor's chest, and her arm draped over Selena's waist.

Taylor stirred, her eyes fluttering open as she felt Y/N's warm breath against her skin. She smiled, glancing down at Y/N before looking over at Selena, who was still fast asleep. Taylor gently brushed a strand of hair away from Selena's face, admiring her peaceful expression.

"Morning," Taylor whispered, leaning down to press a soft kiss to Y/N's forehead.

Y/N stirred, a sleepy smile forming on her lips. "Morning," she murmured, snuggling closer to Taylor.

Selena groaned softly, slowly blinking her eyes open. She looked up at Taylor and Y/N, a lazy smile spreading across her face. "Morning, loves," she said, her voice husky with sleep.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Taylor teased, pressing a kiss to Selena's lips.

Y/N stretched, letting out a contented sigh. "I could stay like this forever," she mumbled, nuzzling into Taylor's chest.

"Me too," Selena agreed, wrapping her arms around Y/N and Taylor.

They lay there in comfortable silence for a while, just enjoying each other's company. Eventually, Selena shifted, sitting up slightly and reaching for her phone on the bedside table.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asked, propping herself up on her elbow.

"I was thinking we could order some breakfast," Selena replied, scrolling through her phone. "I'm too comfortable to get up and cook."

"Sounds perfect," Y/N said, sitting up as well and leaning against Taylor.

After ordering breakfast, they settled back into bed, enjoying the lazy morning together. They talked and laughed, occasionally stealing kisses and cuddles.

As they finished their breakfast, Y/N yawned, feeling a wave of contentment wash over her. "I love lazy days like this," she said, snuggling into Taylor's side.

"Me too," Taylor agreed, pressing a kiss to Y/N's temple. "Especially when I'm with you both."

Selena smiled, wrapping her arms around Taylor and Y/N. "I love you both so much," she said, her voice filled with warmth.

"We love you too," Y/N and Taylor said in unison, sharing a smile.

They spent the rest of the day in bed, enjoying each other's company and basking in the love they shared. It was a perfect, lazy day, and they wouldn't have had it any other way.

~SS