she misunderstood the situation (Jennie x reader)

(Third Person Pov)

The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the bustling streets of Seoul. You, a loyal fan of BLACKPINK, were on a mission to find the perfect ring to propose to Jennie. You had enlisted Jisoo's help, knowing she had a keen eye for fashion and style.

Together, you and Jisoo entered a quaint jewelry store, the bell chime softly as you stepped inside. You spent hours browsing through the glittering displays, searching for a ring that would capture Jennie's heart.

Finally, you found it - a stunning diamond ring that sparkled in the soft light. You knew Jennie would love it. As you and Jisoo admired the ring, a camera flash suddenly went off, startling you both.

"Dispatch," Jisoo muttered under her breath, recognizing the infamous paparazzi outlet. You felt a sinking feeling in your stomach as you realized what had just happened.

The next day, headlines splashed across gossip magazines and online articles, claiming that you and Jisoo were in a secret relationship. Jennie, heartbroken and confused, confronted you both, tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe you would betray me like this," she whispered, hurt evident in her voice. You tried to explain, but Jennie wouldn't listen, too hurt by the misleading stories.

As weeks passed, the misunderstanding lingered, casting a shadow over your relationship with Jennie. You tried everything to prove your innocence, but Jennie remained distant, her trust shattered.

One evening, as you sat alone in your apartment, there was a knock on the door. Heart fluttering with hope, you opened it to find Jennie standing there, a determined look on her face.

"I wanted to talk," she said softly, stepping inside. But before she could say anything else, her gaze fell upon Jisoo, who was also there.

The misunderstanding dawned on Jennie's face once again, and her eyes filled with hurt and betrayal. "I can't believe you would do this again," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

You tried to explain, but Jennie's words cut you to the core. "How could you betray me like this? Sleeping with Jisoo behind my back," she accused, her voice laced with anger and pain.

You felt your heart shatter at her words, tears welling up in your eyes. "No, Jennie, it's not what you think," you cried, but she turned and fled, leaving you standing there, broken and alone.

As the door clicked shut, leaving you standing alone in the silence of your apartment, the weight of Jennie's accusations bore down on you. Tears streamed down your face, your heart breaking with each sob that escaped your lips.

Jisoo, who had been silent until now, approached you slowly, her expression filled with concern and empathy. She knelt down beside you, wrapping her arms around you as you cried.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N," Jisoo whispered, her voice soft and soothing. "I never meant for any of this to happen."

You clung to her, seeking solace in her comforting embrace. "I don't understand why she won't believe me," you cried, the pain of Jennie's accusations cutting deep.

Jisoo held you tighter, her own eyes welling up with tears. "She's hurting, Y/N. She's lashing out because she's hurting," Jisoo explained, her voice full of sadness.

You nodded, understanding dawning through the haze of your pain. "I love her, Jisoo. I would never do anything to hurt her," you whispered, the truth of your words echoing in the empty room.

Jisoo pulled back slightly, her hands holding your face gently as she looked into your eyes. "I know you do, Y/N. And I believe you," she said, her voice unwavering.