her cats love you (Taylor x reader)

In a cozy evening, you lounged on the couch, engrossed in a book, while Taylor sat beside you, strumming her guitar softly. Her three cats, Olivia, Meredith, and Benjamin, curled up around you, purring contentedly. Taylor glanced over at the scene and chuckled, "Looks like I've been replaced."

You looked up, smiling, "Oh, they just love the attention."

Taylor pouted playfully, "But I'm their mom! Shouldn't they love me the most?"

You leaned in, giving her a quick kiss, "They do love you, Tay. They just love cuddling with me too."

Taylor raised an eyebrow, pretending to be offended. "I think they've chosen their favorite," she teased, pointing at the cats who were now all snuggled up to you.

You laughed, gently stroking Olivia's fur. "Maybe they just know who gives the best cuddles."

Taylor chuckled, setting her guitar aside. "I guess I'll just have to up my cuddle game."

She scooted closer to you, wrapping an arm around your waist. The cats, sensing a change, began to stir, torn between staying with you or moving to Taylor. Taylor grinned, wiggling her fingers at them. "Come on, you guys, don't you want to cuddle with your mom?"

Olivia, Meredith, and Benjamin glanced at each other before reluctantly moving towards Taylor. She grinned triumphantly, "See, they love me too!"

You laughed, leaning into Taylor's side. "Of course, they do. But I think they just love cuddling, no matter who it's with."

Taylor nodded, hugging you closer. "Yeah, I guess you're right. As long as they're happy, I'm happy."

The rest of the evening was spent in a cuddly pile, with you, Taylor, and the cats all enjoying each other's company. As the night grew late, you drifted off to sleep, feeling grateful for the love and warmth surrounding you.

~SS