spending easter with your daughter (Selena x reader)

The morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room as you woke up to the sound of excited chatter. It was Easter Sunday, and you could hear your daughter, Anna, bouncing around the house, eager to start the day's festivities. You smiled, feeling grateful for the family you had created with Selena.

As you made your way to the kitchen, the smell of pancakes and fresh coffee greeted you. Selena was already busy at the stove, flipping pancakes with practiced ease. Anna was sitting at the table, her eyes wide with anticipation.

"Happy Easter, Mommy, Mama!" Anna exclaimed, jumping up to give you both a hug.

"Happy Easter, sweetheart," you and Selena replied, hugging her back.

After a hearty breakfast, you and Selena helped Anna search for Easter eggs hidden around the house. She squealed with delight each time she found one, her laughter filling the air and warming your hearts.

Once the egg hunt was over, you all sat down for a delicious Easter meal. Anna chattered away about her day, and you couldn't help but marvel at how much she had grown.

After lunch, you decided to have an Easter egg painting session. Anna's face lit up with joy as she dipped her brush into the paint and decorated each egg with care. Selena helped her, and soon the table was filled with beautifully painted eggs.

As the day progressed, you all took a stroll in the park, enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Anna ran ahead, her laughter echoing through the park, as you and Selena walked hand in hand, soaking in the moment.

As the sun began to set, you all gathered in the living room for a movie night, snuggled up on the couch with blankets and popcorn. Anna drifted off to sleep, her head resting on your lap, as you and Selena watched the movie in peaceful silence.

As the credits rolled, Selena turned to you with a smile. "This has been a perfect day," she said, leaning in to kiss you. "I love our little family."

"I love it too," you replied, wrapping your arms around her. "I couldn't ask for anything more."

As you sat there, surrounded by love and happiness, you knew that this Easter would always hold a special place in your hearts. It was a day filled with joy, laughter, and love, a true celebration of the beautiful family you had created together.

~SS