❥ jealous ~ c.s ❥

~Warnings~Contains violence, cheating and cursing

~Warnings~
Contains violence, cheating and cursing

If any of the warnings trigger you, please skip the chapter.

Word Count: 2,651

Dating Chris has been some of the best and worst moments of my life.
When we got together, I was at the lowest point in my life. The day we rekindled our friendship, was when it lead us into our relationship.

He's become more jealous the past few months, I'm not sure why but it's been having me question our relationship.
We're set to go to a party tonight for Nick's brand, Space Camp Wellness. He's launching some new items and invited us to come along.
I finish my makeup and fix up my hair a bit and walk out to the kitchen where Nick, Chris and Matt are.
"Oh my god, Y/N, you look so good!" Nick says almost starstruck.
"Thank you." I smile.
I'm wearing a simple pink dress with matching heels and I put my hair up into a fancyish messy bun and light makeup.
Chris walks over to me looking me up and down, "Damn, you look incredible." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me softly.
"Thank you, baby." I smile, blushing slightly
"We ready?" Matt says, jingling his keys.
I grab my coat and we leave to the venue.
When we get there, we go to the back entrance because there are fans in the front.
Chris hops out of the car as soon as Matt puts in in park and he opens the door for me.
"Such a gentleman." I say grabbing his hand.
"Only for you." He winks.
We walk into the venue to see Nick's brand plastered everywhere. Music is playing and it's like I walked into a rainbow.
"This is so exciting!" Nick squeals.
I look around to find a drink stand.
"I'll be right back." I whisper in Chris' ear.
He nods and I walk toward the drink stand to grab everyone drinks.
The guy running the stand is staring at me in awe.
"4 please." I say.
He pours the drinks while he looks at me.
"Thank you." I say and start picking up the drinks.
I guess he was staring too long because Chris came up behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my neck softly.
"Babe, what are you doing?" I giggle looking up at him.
"It looked like you needed help, love." He says, grabbing some drinks from my hands.
He eyeballs the guy running the stand and we walk back to Matt.
"Here you go." Chris says handing Matt his drink.
"Thank you." He says.
I hold mine and Nick's drink as he walks around greeting the influencers that came.
I look around and my eyes land on Chris who's staring the guy at the drink stand down. He eventually leaves to, I assume, take a break and Chris breaks eye contact and looks down at me.
"What?" He says
"Nothing." I say softly and sip my drink.
"Hey Y/N!" I heard someone say.
I look over to see someone from my past whom I choose to forget for good reason.
My ex-boyfriend, Charles.

~Flashback~
I walk into my house that I share with my boyfriend, Charles, after a long day from work and set my stuff down.
I heard some noises coming from our bedroom so I went to see if Charles was here.
I open the door to see my boyfriend and my best friend in the bed together.
"Y/N! You're home early. Listen, this is all a big misunderstanding." He sputters out.
Emotionless, I walk in, grab my suitcase and start filling it with clothes and some other essentials while he tries to explain his way out of this. I walk out of the bedroom with my suitcases, grab my purse, keys and loaded my car with my stuff.
He followed me, still trying to excuse himself.
I turn around to look at him and he has the slightest glimmer of hope in his eye as I looked at him.
"We're done." I say and get into my car.
Tears started streaming down my face as I backed my car out of his garage and drove.
Where to? I couldn't tell you.
But somehow.. Somehow I wound up at the Triplets house.
I parked my car and walked up to the door.
I tried to slow my breathing and calm down as I knocked on the door.
MaryLou answered the door and quickly rushed me inside.
"Y/N, my goodness, what happened?" She said.
We walked in as tears streamed down my face at a pace I couldn't keep up with and I couldn't find the air I needed.
She sat me down at the dining room table and I heard footsteps practically make the house shake and there I saw Chris, Matt and Nick looking at me.
"Y/N?" Chris said softly.
Their mom continued to comfort me while I tried to stop hyperventilating so I could explain.
Chris sat down next to me and held my hand, and with that I was able to find the air my lungs needed again and calmed down.
"My boyfriend-cheated-best friend." I stuttered out.
Chris engulfed me in a hug that I thought would strangle me.
"I'm so sorry." He whispered.
I wrap my arms around him and start crying again.
Matt and Nick come over and join in on the hug.
We sat there for what felt like a lifetime and when we pulled away, that's when I noticed I was still in my work uniform.
"Let's get you into some more comfortable clothes." Chris said taking my hand.
I grabbed my bag and he lead me to his room which doesn't feel like it changed much.
The last time I was in here was High School. Chris and I used to be friends, until he tried to ask me out and I rejected him for Charles.
Karma.
I looked around while Chris tried to clean his bathroom up a little.
"You can change in here." He said, opening his door for the bathroom.
I walk into his bathroom with my bag and start changing. I decide to go with some biker shorts and a sweatshirt to be comfortable.
I walked out into his room and he was sitting on his bed. I sat next to him.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Chris asked, grabbing my hand.
I shake my head.
"Want to watch some videos on Youtube?" He says, gesturing to his TV.
I nod my head and we sit back in his bed and we watch some videos.
He puts his arm around me and I snuggle into his side.
We watch a few videos until my eyelashes start to feel heavy and I end up falling asleep.