❥ sick ~ m.s ❥

~Warnings~Cursing, drinking

~Warnings~
Cursing, drinking

If any of the warnings trigger you, please skip the chapter.

Word Count: 3,919

I would like to preface this by saying that everyone involved in this story is 21+.

•DRINK RESPONSIBLY•

"Y/N, why are you spacing?" Tara asks.
I look up from my phone and make eye contact with her.
"Huh?" I ask.
She rolls her eyes playfully.

Tara and I have been best friends since she moved to L.A. We're together so much that when we aren't together, people ask where the other is. She's basically my soul sister. While she's more of the badass, I typically stay reserved. Granted, when I'm with her, she pulls the chaotic side of myself out. Words can't describe how much I love her. She's been with me through my darkest and happiest times.

"Sorry, I was looking at Larray's story." I giggle.
"What's he doing?" She asks.
"Getting ready for a Halloween party." I reply, bluntly.
"We should go." She smiles.
I groan.
"Oh come on! We haven't gone to a party together in so long!" She pleads.
"Fine." I smile.
She smiles and grabs her keys.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"We need Halloween costumes. Duh." She states.
I grab my purse and we leave our apartment and get in her car.
She starts driving to the closest Spirit Halloween.

Once we get there, we walk in, she grabs my hand and immediately drags me to the "sexy costumes".
"What if I wanna wear a onesie?" I groan.
"Hell no, Halloween gives us the opportunity to show us off! Besides, we have to match like last year." She giggles.
We walk around looking at the costumes until I hear her gasp.
I walk over to Tara and she's holding a Harley Quinn costume and a female version of Joker.
"Interesting. Who's gonna be who?" I ask.
She looks at the costumes and I peek behind her to see the older version of Harley as well.
"We could both be Harley." I offer.
She looks up at me and I gesture to the other costume.
"That makes more sense." She giggled.
"Just depends on which one you want to be." I smile.
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"I've never been either so I don't really mind." I say.
She looks more toward the older version.
"I'll be the OG." She smiles.
"Perfect." I smile back.
We head to the "weapons" area and grab the bats for each of our costumes and head up to the front.
Once we're checked out, we head back home.
"I'm so excited!" She says.
I smile and look over at her jamming out to some music.
I love these moments with Tara. She's so free spirited and I love when I see her smiling and having a good time.

When we get home, we go to our rooms and change before deciding to do the makeup.
I slip on the tights, then the obscenely short shorts and the t-shirt and look in my closet to find my heeled converse.
Don't ask why I have them.
I slip on the converse and look at myself in the mirror.
Tara busts into my room in her costume and gasps.
"This was perfect!" She yells.
I giggle and she walks over to me and looks at us in the mirror.
"Okay, time for makeup and hair." She smiles, dragging me to her bathroom.
Luckily, we already have some blue and pink temporary hair dye/spray that I can spray on my ends. Even though my hair is dark, it shows.