Chapter one

"Hurry up, Ash" my mother shouted under her breath.

I look at my cell phone, it's already 7:00 am.
  I rush to the bathroom, wash my sleepy face quickly and then jump into my clothes.

    I'm already at the door but mom shouted  "Not again". I  know  exactly what  she's talking about, that's really annoying.

I walk to her, take the sandwich and quickly devour it but she shot me a disapproving glance. "what now?!" I ask

    "Nothing" she shakes her head. 

"Bye, mum" I say, absentmindedly, because I was already tired. It seems that breakfast was useless.

Mom is the older and more serious version of her. Mom is kind-hearted and she is my secret keeper but it's like she has an obsession with discipline and justice.

Doing what's  right is the lesson she's been teaching me since my childhood. Sometimes she makes hard decisions that can make her unhappy just because she thinks that's the right thing to do.

 I even remember her telling a story about killing her cat because it had some sort of disease and she was afraid it'd infect her and her younger sister, Aunt Helena, which I find really cruel and merciless but I didn't say anything about it because I overheard her telling that story to dad. "We were born to do what's right no matter what it would make us feel "  she said to me , once.

Somehow this quote still lives deep within my heart even though I do not completely agree with it.

    Five minutes later, I arrive at school. Usual greetings and usual faces until finally I'm left alone with Jessie, my best friend, we've been friends since middle school.

      Back to reality, school bell rings and we head to our classrooms , I sit down and my English teacher, Mrs. Adams, comes in.

I look at Jessie and she mouths "Here we go,again" .

We really hate that teacher .  She's dramatic, overrated and she always has that oh-em-gee style. She sounds more like a teenager.

        "Goodmorning , guys" . Few weak "goodmornings" came out from our mouths.

"You are so energetic, young people,ha?" she says getting her books out of her big black bag and then she looks at us like we're supposed to laugh about what she just said or something.

As a kind of punishment , she turns serious  "You did your homework , I  believe " she says waving a copybook
.
 "You do" says Brad laughing. Unfortunately she heard him.

      " I also believe that you are not allowed to attend my classes anymore, Mr. Smith" she says angrily , perhaps, what made her turn red is that we laughed at what he said. "I don't want students like you to take advantage of my knowledge " she continued ,which forces me and Jessie to put cover our mouths to hide our laughs. She's that much of an arrogant.

   Brad took his books aggressivelyand left the classroom slamming the door behind him causing loud unpleasant noise.

   Half an hour passed like ages and we finally finished our boring class.

"Wish I were Brad" says Nina and we laugh.

Hayley interrupts us "Has anybody seen the Sasha Foster today?"

"Nope"I shrug.  

 "If she were here, she would have made Brad a golden statue to give him a normal thank you because of what he did at class" Nina says.