Chapter Sixteen

"Ash!" He exclaimed, he looks confused, probably because he doesn't know how I figured it out. Maybe he didn't expect this step like he used to expect her every step. "I have--" he was about to continue "Save your words. You have no idea what's going on" I said ironically. "I just thought that it'd seem better, that it'd be better for us but I, I never thought that it'd , that it'd  really hurt you" he said, kind of broken!!Maybe as much as I am. "Really?" I cry. "Please,I--" he begged. "Don't" I raised my finger in the air "Enough,Zack,or whatever.Don't ever step one toe inside of my life" I warn him

       I rush to my house, run the stairs and ignore my father. I open my bedroom door hard so, it hit the table behind that a glass of water broke against the floor . I ran over it to the bed and lay with my wet and bleeding feet on it. I hardly feel the pain cause the anger is stronger, cause it's what hurts the most now. Dad comes in and freaks out looking at the blood stains on my bed and the shattered glass on the floor but I just shout at him and it never crossed my mind that one day I'll be shouting at dad!

         "I know it. She told me. And you know that she  is the reason, she is the one who caused me mental  disturbance or whatever but I was  normal." I sob but he just looks at my feet mostly while talking "What are you talking about?! That's not true." . "Enough, dad" I finally say weakily cause my own voice isn't supporting me.

        I'm still frustrated,angry and shocked. I open my wardrobe and get out my black blouse and jeans. I jump into my clothes that I almost ripped my blouse off. I slam the door behind me and walk as fast as my wounded feet can but they hurt and I felt the salty tears reaching my lips but they aren't caused by pain, they are caused by anger. Falling in love with Zack left me humiliated  after knowing who he really is.
     "Look,Hayley. I'm officially mad now so either you tell me the truth about this whole thing or I'd rip you into pieces without getting into trouble" I threaten her as she opens the door. "Is there a problem?" Her older brother, Jason, asked. "No" she said  forcing a smile. She entered the house leaving me at the doorstep and got out a few moments later with a bag. "C'mon" she said closing the door behind her and I followed suspiciously.

          As we walked, I recongnized the place and it became familiar with its coldness and silence. We walk with no flashlight so we cling  to each others arms as we walk. I hear our footsteps echoing and feel the cold air invading my body and penetrating my light blouse easily, sending chills all over my body. I can smell the mid air and as we got closer to a beam of light, I looked at Hayley but she left my arm. I stared at her fearfully  and as she saw the beam of light getting closer she nodded slightly and left. I could see his face through the faint light.

         Brad?" I ask mostly myself. "I'm glad that I finally got the chance to explain that" he said faking an innocent tone.

Author's note: I am going tp update,soon. Please, leave your comments :)