CH. 9: Nice to Meet You (III)

"The weight of beans with divine power will not change, right?"

Ophelia was very serious, she just remembered there wasn't any divine power in her previous life.

But Richard turned his head away without answering, and Ophelia hit his arm with a fist that was like a cotton bat.

From Psyche to Archimedes, it was a strange stream of consciousness, but Ophelia, who somehow came up with a way, soon opened the door and called a passing servant.

"Could you bring me a big bucket of water?"

Iris looked suspiciously at Ophelia when she returned before dinner time, that was, much sooner than she expected.

"Are you done?"

"Yes!"

Ophelia replied confidently, but Iris asked again, as if she couldn't believe her at all.

"Really?"

"Yes."

However, Ophelia's answer that was accompanied by a smile did not change.

"I'm asking you, did you pick the beans out perfectly without a scratch? As I said, it contains divine power and is an important item for hunting competitions. It's a simple way to prevent the injuries and deaths of those who will become outstanding talents."

"Yes. I picked them all up and dried them completely."

"What... how? What is that...."

"Come on, how long are you going to hold on to the person who has been working hard?"

Cooper appeared from behind Iris, patted her on the shoulder and stepped forward in one motion.

"You've worked hard. You've done such a great job with a lot of responsibility, so please continue as you are now."

Towards the kindly smiling, Ophelia responded vigorously.

"Yes. I will work hard."

"Whether you work hard or not, give the right results."

Ophelia responded unwavering to Cooper's straightforward words, which were still said with a pleasant smile.

"Yes."

"Okay. Then now..."

Cooper nodded and was about to say something else, but Iris was quicker.

"Wait a minute, I have one more question."

"Yes?"

"Did you do it alone?"

Ophelia answered without hesitation.

"Yes. I did it alone."

Of course, Richard helped pour the sandy beans into the huge bucket.

"No way, the entire thing?"

Without a second thought, Ophelia witnessed Richard lightly lifting the bucket full of sand and beans, which would normally require a few people clinging to it and grunting.

After recalling that moment for a second, Ophelia opened her cloudy eyes as her shoulders trembled.

He was human, but he was a human without human-like qualities.

Anyway, there was no way that Richard's help would leak out and enter Iris' ears.

"No one will know that I've been here."

Richard said so, and Ophelia firmly believed it.

He didn't have to avoid people's eyes by doing unimaginable things, such as riding in the shadows or breaking through the ground.