CH. 12: Another Regressor (II)

At the lady's words, the eyes of several other ladies, including Catherine, were focused on Raisa.

"That's right. Lady Neir, please tell us how you see the current situation."

Catherine's lips rose sharply at the voices of the young ladies who agreed like birds chirping here and there.

Given the current situation, they were very funny.

Everyone was eager to curse Ophelia, who was suddenly next to the crown prince, but they wanted someone's permission to indulge.

Raisa's low voice rang out with a chuckle that seemed to have come from her nose.

"Are there any other circumstances other than that the Crown Prince has hired a new aide?"

—Chak.

Her voice was so low that the dull sound of the teacup being set was clearly audible.

With her eyes half-lidded, Raisa lifted her cup again.

"I asked if there was anything else."

"Ah, no! However, an aide to His Highness the Crown Prince has been appointed without verification..."

"His Highness the Crown Prince is an important person, and if she is the one who protects him..."

As Raisa listened to the young ladies' anxiety and irritation, as well as jealousy and envy, she emptied the teacup again.

Her excessively burning throat was probably due to her poisoning herself as well, to test the poison she fed her mother.

Although she took the antidote, it didn't completely prevent the side effects.

As Raisa raised her dry lips, the sporadically ringing voice subsided.

"Of course it is. His Highness the Crown Prince..."

Richard.

What was he like when she first met him?

'I've regressed so many times that I can't even remember when it was.'

Raisa, searching for the weathered memory, closed her eyes deeply and reopened them.

"...He's more important than anyone else."

Her first meeting with him and almost everything else turned to dust, but it was still true.

Richard was an indispensable and important presence for Raisa.

His existence was nothing like a love game for Raisa.

He was the most important condition for her to regress.

"Uh... is that so?"

There was a commotion for a while as they did not expect Raisa's reaction to be so blunt, but soon, the ladies began to speak again one by one.

The colorful dresses and chattering voices slowly drifted away from Raisa's sight.

How long had it been since she got her hands on a way to regress?

Was that a coincidence?

No, it must have been fate.

Raisa grabbed the little book that was hidden under the hem of her skirt.

The hard, dry texture in her hands always gave her boiling inside a little bit of peace.

This was her chance. No, it was fate.

She didn't even know what this book was, but one thing's for sure was that she could regress through the book.

Of course, there were very strict conditions, but Raisa was willing to accept them.