𝟏𝟒

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╚══════════════════╝

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 eyes open the next morning and the first thing she felt was pain. her head was pounding and her whole body was aching. her eyes burned from the bright light that had blinded her vision as soon as she open her eyes, she wondered what time it was, the girl knew no one would let her sleep too late. madelyn blinked a few times and her vision cleared, then let out a small groan and turned over onto her side. her gaze was met by the sight of a sleeping boy, his blonde hair was messy and his lips were parted slightly as he breathed steadily. he looked so peaceful. his hand rested gently on the girl's waist, his legs tangled in the blanket. madelyn smiled slightly at the sight of the peaceful boy as she remembered what happened the night before, cringing slightly as she remembered her actions but at least she finally told him how she felt.

his eyelids began to slowly flutter open. "hey." he muttered with a slight morning voice. his lips twisted into a small smile as his eyes locked onto the girl's.

"hey sleepy head." madelyn teased him, letting out a slight giggle as she began to sit up stretching her arms out. she clutched onto her head as it began to hurt even more, the sound of the gladers speaking amongst themselves wanted to make her scream.

newt noticed the girl's pained expression. "hangover?" he questioned sympathetically as he sat up as well leaning his back against the wall, scratching an itch on the back of his neck as he groaned. newt started to stare at the girl in awe that he was sitting here with her right now.

madelyn nodded as she began to climb over his legs and stepped out of the bed wincing slightly, she walked slowly over to her closet still clutching her head. she began to look for some different clothes as she had slept in the shorts and tank top she wore yesterday, she pulled out her black hoodie and started to pull it over her head. she tugged her hair out from under the hoodie and grabbed her small hairbrush that was laid down on the desk before brushing all the tangles that had accumulated in her hair after the events of last night.

newts eyes were burning into the girl's back as he watched her actions intently, she always looked perfect to him even when she just woke up.

madelyn turned around after feeling his eyes on her burning into her body. "starings rude." she mocked his words from a few weeks back with a smug smirk. he rolled his eyes in return, a small smile tugging on his pink lips. "you getting up goldie? i don't want anyone to miss us too much."