Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up and started cleaning my apartment. Without Louise other than lonelier it was harder to clean. While sorting the clothes in my dresser I thought about Harry. That's all I think about in the past days. His whole attitude and persona has been driving me crazy. Was he joking with me yesterday or was there a fire burning his whole body and feeling like the closest water was me cause I felt like that. I was in the desert and he was my oasis taking me out of my pain. When you crave it too much you start imagining things or maybe in my situation understanding them unlikely what they were. He was spinning my head right round and I was getting along for it, falling into his little trap. And that smile?!? I thought for a moment a saw the devil and his sins. These hunter eyes sink me under the misery I already am in. Oh, and that smile! Writing a song about will not be enough. From charming teddy bear to devil's guard to Hades himself. What is going on? Years ago I adored him, a week ago despised him, yesterday I was lost in his deal, today I am rapt in the feeling of him.

"Oi, Fury! Walk! Who wants to go on a walk?!" The dog start spinning around me. How could this loving little frenchie be so wonderful and nice to me and a nightmare to everybody else. "Oh, you wanna go on a walk! Good boy!"

We leave my block and walk to the park close by. Running and smelling every grass around him, Fury is the biggest nature lover. I'm walking with my headphones looking around almost bumping into a man taller than me. I raise my head and see Harry. How I could't see him for years of knowing Gemma and now I cannot runaway from him.

"Hi." He says with a tone knowing his presence makes me feel something.

"Yeah, hello. What are you doing here?"

"Well I needed you then realised I do not have you number and I don't wanna tell Gemma why I'm searching for you so I just waited here." He speaks as if that doesn't feel like serious stalking.

"You needed me?" I stay shocked in front of him.

"Oh, right now not in that way. It's actually for a working opportunity." Not in that way?! Is her for real or really shining me.

"Don't you people call me and then set up a meeting the discuss and I decide?"

"Well it was spontaneous." He start to walk again and I have to make a little run to get next to him cause if I say I'm not curious I'll lie bad. "You know in our past meetings you speak about how non realistic people are and I realised you are way too right. What they say, think and do is so different. I decided I wanted that truth in my next album." He suddenly stops and looks at me like he is already waiting for me to say yes

"How many tracks." I say knowing an artist like him is not ready for that. That is gonna be a game he is going to lose in.

"Thirteen. Not much."

"What if I say no?" I look at him as sinful as him.

"Then I'll make you say yes." And the devil is back.

"How?" I keep playing not knowing where we it will lead to.

"Wanna see?"

I raise my eye making a contact with his. The green is darker. Am I ready for that? Is it only for the music? The lust in me wants to say yes. I don't care about the money. I may not be a millionaire but for now I have enough. But, that may be the experience I need, the one I miss, or that could be the worst nightmare in my life. Should I fuck it?

"Are you scared of a little of me?" Harry smirks and his green eyes I feel like, right now are pure black. His heart maybe is too. My dog is running around us jumping like a fool bu this is my last worry. Fuck it!

"I accept." I say my tone cold and fast.

"You were the one telling me my label didn't come to talk with you and now you say yes without even thinking. I never said I'm gonna pay you."

"And I never signed a contract for these songs." I chuckle.

"But you said yes real fast. Maybe you are ready to play a game with me and feel everything. You need a thrill like me don't you?"

"That's why you want me don't you?" I say already expecting the answer.

"Maybe."

"Ok, gotta go." I say right now feeling a little like a winner.

"At least give me your number so my people can give you a little information and the contract." The almost laughter in his tone is sensible from far away but I just look at him, smile and say my number. "Goodbye!" Harry greets.

"Don't ever tell me goodbye if we are gonna meet again. Bye harry!" I look at him.

"Ok then. Bye Sunshine!" He winks at me.

What did I just got myself into?

***

Leaving the congress room in Harry's home office made my life feeling so different. We signed a contract and obviously an NDA for 14 tracks. After the meeting was done Harry invited me to stay. This time he looked so sober and there wasn't hint of any idea hiding in the back of his mind. He told me he mostly hired me because of his writing problem. I told him I have one two but he was careless about it and looked so sure about his decision on hiring me to work with him.

"Tomorrow. 9 AM., don't be late." He looked at me while opening the door to his house. I was putting my coat on cause we are in London at the end of the day. It's always cold.

"No problem. Bye Harry, not goodbye."

"Bye Sunshine." And there it was, I saw a peek of devil's grin while he closed the front door.

What have I gotten myself into I still don't know, but if this takes us out of our problematic writing circle then everything is fine. If I was the old cheerful me, the one that has never heard of depression then I probably would have at least five songs for him. Every part of him. From the devil creeping inside to the gentleman he I believe, truly is, to the man who makes thousands of woman to cry for not having him and the ones that imagine for a man like him. But there was something they didn't knew about him, something nobody knew, but I'll do. And why do I care?

Who is he to me other than the celebrity idol that was rude to his sixteen year old fan. The problem is that I genuinely think he has that evilness in his but didn't wanna express it in my face.

***

A/N: A little shorter one.

What do you think about Winter and Harry? And his nickname for her sunshine is just ugh...

Will he start sharing his deepest secrets just like she does with him?