Chapter 7

I hear a call on my phone and look up. Oh god, who wakes me up that early in the morning? I have an alarm set on my phone for 7:30 cause I know Harry will come around 8:30. I turn around and see it is, it is Harry?!

"Um, hi!" I say, picking up.

"Yeah, I'm in front of your apartment. You can come."

"Wait, what!"

"Well, it is 8:30 and I'm here." He says, a little confused.

"Wait, oh god!" I check the time and see it is even 8:40. "I'm really sorry. I just, I, I thought I set an alarm but I see I haven't. I'm just, I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry, I'll wait for you."

"Let me at least let you in so you don't wait in the car. Again, I'm so sorry!" I rushed into my apartment, starting to collect clothes to see what I'm gonna wear.

"I don't wanna waste your time, really." Harry says and I hear him from the other room.

"No, please. I'll open the front door, and I live on the third floor. There is an elevator and when you arrive, it's the white door. You knock and I"ll open. Please!" I beg him, already feeling enough bad I am gonna make him wait. If it was Gemma, she was gonna joke about how I am just my messy self and wait for me while I apologise.

"Ok. I'll come." He says, ending the call.

Three minutes later, I have chosen my clothes and hear his pounding. I open the door and see him wearing a blue hoodie and a matching tracksuit with light blue stompers. He looks at me with a smile on his face and puts his Gucci sunglasses on his head.

"Mornin'." He greeted me with a hug. I can feel my breasts, under my tank top, pressed into his chest.

"H. Again, I'm really sorry! Really!"

"No, don't worry, and I got the opportunity to look around your apartment." He smiles down at me.

"At the mess I live in. Well, enjoy!" I say as I turn to walk in. "Do you want a something to drink while I get ready? Coffee water, something?"

"Just water and no worry. Take your time to get ready." The peaceful look on his face calms me down.

"I'll try to be as fast as I can." I put the glass of water on the table in my kitchen and run to get ready.

"And you're gonna leave me alone?" He screams after me.

"You can always come to watch me get dressed if you want." I joke, but then turn around and see him entering my room.

"I could never turn that occasion down." He makes an eye contact with me and makes my heart stop.

"Well, if you say so." I turn around and put a bra under my tank top than exchange it with an oversized t-shirt, then take my pants off and put on jeans, already wanting to cover up my legs from his view.

When I invited him, I didn't think about him seeing that much of my body and the mess I live in. Sometimes I am really dumb...

"I see I have already watched you getting ready." He says and I turn around to see his back, realising he actually wasn't looking at me while I dressed up. He was looking at my desc seeing all of his and One Direction's albums. "What is your favourite One Direction song?" He asks, and I don't really expect that question.

"I don't know."

"Oh cmon, that is a basic answer. Give me a real one." He turns to face me, seeing me putting on some makeup.

"I mean, well, I felt like Perfect was supposed to be my favourite for some reason. I do not know why, but I didn't like the idea of not having a future with that person. Then I liked Stockholm Syndrome cause not really many people knew what that was, but it just didn't do enough to feel like a favourite song and over listened to everything from Up All Night and Take Me Home. I loved Little Black Dress, Little Black dress...ohh, and Little White Lies and I loved A.M. and No Control but then we have Where do broken hearts go and I have a personal connection with that song." I say, getting lost in memories.