Brand

Zoya's Pov:

When we reached home, we both went upstairs. Then i walked towards my room but he didn't. He walked toward Tara's room.

"Where are u going?
I almost whispered because the entire house was covered under the blanket of silence, even my slight loud voice could have echoed in the entire house, like a ghost.

"To check Tara.
He turned to look at me and whispered back.

"Isn't she sleeping? It's almost 2 of the night.
I asked again in same voice.

"Yeah,..i won't disturb her.
He walked away without waiting for my reply.

I decided to go to my room but then suddenly an urge to see my little girl aroused in my heart.
When i went there, i stood at the door silently to embrace the mesmerizing view of my daughter and husband.
He didn't knew that i was standing there.

At first he sat beside Tara, who was sleeping with soft snores. Then he pulled up her blanket. He slowly glided his hands through her hairs then softly kissed her on forehead.

"You'll always be protected, bud. I promise
He wishpered in a very soft tone to Tara.
"And don't worry, you'll get your old mumma back soon. She will be alright.

After that He said good night and was about to leave, so i quickly managed to hide myself in the darkness of a corner, beside Tara's room.
I saw that Rishi went back to his room.
I also went back.

But entire night i couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking that, is the pain really worth to drift all my happiness apart?. The happiness which i get from my Daughter, which i get when she says that I'm her superwoman.

I couldn't stop thinking that if i fails to raise myself up again then what will be the impact of it on Tara...

And then... finally..i decided to fight. Yes, i will fight this. I will be stronger. I have to be. Atleast for my daughter. And for..for the trust which i saw today on Rishi's eyes, for me.

The trust which i expected from Ruhan, From Ayaan. I finally found it, but in Rishi's eyes. And i will not let that break.

Rishi's Pov:
Previous night was surprisingly quite good. For the first time, after my family's death, i slept without taking the help of sleeping pills.

As i have promised Zoya, today i will take her to my headquarters.
Though I'm bit tensed because i don't know if she is ready to face those criminal face, and bloods all over there. But as long as I'm with her, I'll make sure that she don't loose her strength.

It's 10 in the morning. Maybe, She is sleeping right now. I should get a quick shower then I'll go to wake her up.

After dressing up, i went to her room. But for my suprise, she was not there. I checked in the washroom, She wasn't there too.

I worriedly called Rachel. She informed me that Zoya is in the kitchen. And today she woke up at 8.

It was a new thing for me. I went downstairs. I saw that she was placing the plates at dining table.

"Has every helpers in the house died, or do u all want to die right now?. Why the fuck my wife is doing all these things when you guys are here??

I shouted in anger. Yes i was angry. Why would she do all these things? She is the queen here and She should just order for her wishes.

"Calm down husband, it's me who told them not to help.
She replied in a calm voice while giving me a quick glance with a smile on her lips.

"But ..but Zoya..
" tell me, how am i looking today?
She interrupted me while flaunting in her red and white polka dot, full sleeved, covered neck, dress.

I was feeling confused, not because of her question but because of her sudden change in behaviour. It's like something has happened to her . Seemed like she is filled with so much energy and strength. She was looking refreshing.

"You're looking gorgeous, not because of this dress. But because of the glow on your face, which has suddenly appeared from nowhere.
I replied after instantly.

She smiled. She looks really good while smiling. It's like i could stare her all the day without taking a second of pause.

"Umm, i have decided to join my job again.
She told me while pointing her one hand towards one of those 100s chair around that long dining table. She was probably asking me to take a seat.

"You should build your own company instead of working under others.
I suggested while sitting on the chair.

She narrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She was going to say something but she couldn't complete because Cammile suddenly appeared from nowhere. She was looking very excited.

"Zoyyyyaaaaaa, loooookk att thissssss. Ooo my goshhhhh Zoya u have to see this, lookkkk.
She almost jumped onto her while showing her something on her phone.

"Wow. You have got million likes on your post. Congrats.
Zoya smiled and congratulated her.

"Stupid. Look at the dress I'm wearing in this pic. It's the same one, you designed for me. And it went viral. People are going insane about it. My Dm is flooding with so many requests. All of them asking about where to buy this dress.
Cammile explained excitedly.

"See...this is why i was suggesting you to start up your own company.
I added.

"But it'll be a big challenge. Afterall i know nothing about where to get material, how to approach models, and I'll have to find lots of people with different expertise in this field.
Zoya uttered her concern.

"Don't worry I'll help you n.
I said casually.

"Yeah and i would also like to join this.
Cammile exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"Okay fine . But there is one thing. I will not take any financial help because i want to do it on my own.
Zoya sighed.

"Take it as a lend, or wait .....i can be an official investor with 10% equity in your company. What do you say?
I suggested. I could have just gave her all the financial assistance with 0 equity but i know she would decline it. So i played safe.

"Okay then. I'm starting my own company. And Cammile will be my partner in it.
Zoya finally agreed.

"And it's name will be....ummm yeah.
"DESIRE" choice of every women.
Cammile suggested while throwing a wink at Zoya.

"It's superbbb, i like it.
I and zoya both said simultaneously.

"So let's start the journey of building a Brand.
She and Cammile cheered.

--------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys are enjoying reading.

Do vote for getting the next chapters soon.

Thank you 😊❣️