◈7◈

I never knew this office had autolock. I used to go home before 8 o'clock. But today I got stuck.

This autolock turns on at 8 o'clock. Jungkook knew it. Still he didn't say anything.

"I have to go home," I suddenly remembered about Junho. Maybe he's crying because he can't see me.

I took out my phone and tried to call home. But no network found in this room. Jungkook noticed this and said, "It's no use. Autolock is off for safety as well as all networks."

Hearing this, I could no longer hold my anger. I yelled, "What kind of safety lock is that? How am I going to get home now?"

"How am I supposed to know how you're going to get home? I'm stuck too," Jungkook shouted, standing up from his seat.

I suddenly felt that Jungkook did this on purpose, to get revenge on me. I let it out, "You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

"What?" He said as if he didn't understand anything.

"What's the use of keeping me here? Please open the door. It's very important for me to go home," I pleaded letting my pride down.

Jungkook chuckled bitterly, "How I love to hold you back! I hate being under the same roof with you. Seeing your face, I still remember your cheating."

"Don't say what you don't know," I said with a heavy heart.

"Eyes give a man the greatest evidence. What I have seen, that is enough," he said in a disgusted voice.

"I don't know what you saw. But whatever you saw was wrong. And of course you will know the truth later but I won't forgive you that day," I said holding back my tears.

"That day will never come. Because you're a real whøre-"

The sound of my slap echoed in the silent room. I poured out all my anger with this slap. Jungkook didn't move after the slap as if he was channeling all his anger into power.

"Mind your fu¢king language. You ruined my life and now you're insulting me? Did I tell you to date me or have $ex with me?" Tears began to fall from my eyes like fountains & I was having continuous hiccups while saying this.

Jungkook suddenly pushed me to the couch and climbed on top of me. Before I could react, he smashed his lips on mine.

My eyes widened in surprise. I tried to push him away but it only made his grip tighter. He continued to kiss me harshly without stopping.

His kiss was aggressive and dominant. He held me tight and kept kissing me closing his eyes as if I would be lost if he let go.

I slowly got lost in this kiss and closed my eyes. Jungkook also eased his grip on my arm and his hand slowly moved down to my waist. On the other hand, my palms rested on his chest.

He started sucking my lower lip and I tried to suck his upper lip but had to give in to his aggression. He was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. This union must be completed now. Mixed in this kiss was the pain of separation and the longing for union.

He wanted to put his tongue in my mouth but I wasn't letting him. I was afraid that after all this, he would hate me again. My eyes were watering again just thinking about it. My lips began to tremble.

Jungkook might have sensed my nervousness. His hand moved to my cheek and he started caressing my cheek. His lips slowly moved down my neck and he started kissing me tenderly. Little gasps started coming out of my mouth.

He kissed my neck, going down to the collarbone. He found my tender spot and started sucking there. This touch drove me crazy which was letting out soft moans from my mouth. But he stopped.

A little surprised, I looked down at him and saw that he was already looking at my sweaty & restless face. There was pain and suffering in his eyes as if it was no less than mine.

Unknowingly, my hand went to her face and I caressed it. He closed his eyes tenderly at the touch as if he was finding peace. A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

Jungkook slowly rested his head on my chest closing his eyes & his hands snaked around my waist. I also patted his head gently. I know he can clearly listen to the crazy beating of my heart. Maybe it helped him sleep. I also started to feel comforted by his embrace which took me to the world of sleep.

● ● ●

'Good morning. Turning off autolock. Thank you.'

It started ringing again and again. Being network connected, both Jungkook and I started getting notifications on our phones, which woke us up.

Jungkook woke up and looked around like he was on another planet, so was I. Suddenly he looked up and his eyes locked on mine. He looked at me in a bit of surprise, then took his eyes off and got off of me.

I was a bit taken aback by his sudden departure. Then I tried to get up but failed. All night yesterday, Jungkook slept on top of me. And maybe that's why, now my body hurts. But Jungkook didn't care. He took a glance at me and walked away. Yeah...I was afraid of it.

With great difficulty, I succeeded in getting up. I strained my neck and tried to straighten up. Then I packed my bag and headed for the door.

"Let's go. I'll drop you home," he said casually.

I felt like he was taking pity on me. I am like his toy doll. He pulls me closer when he wants and throws me away if he wants.

I hate myself for succumbing to his touch again. Again, I caught up to his game.

"No need," I said and walked out. Jungkook just stood there and watched me leave.

------------ End of EP 7 -----------

03/04/2024
Wednesday
10:25 PM