Atlas Global Intelligence | No.1

Meet

Atlas Global Intelligence

Jessica is a member of the undercover investigation team within the agency

.Jessica is a member of the undercover investigation team within the agency.
.Her primary role involves gathering and transmitting critical information, whether it's from inside the office or infiltrating target locations, demonstrating her dedication to the mission.
.She possesses an unwavering determination and persistence, refusing to accept impossibilities in her pursuit of the truth.
.Despite not holding a leadership position, Jessica commands respect and authority within the team, making her a formidable presence.
.Physically, Jessica stands at 5'8" tall, with an African American ethnicity and straight hair.
.She typically opts for a professional attire, often seen wearing trousers, which reflects her no-nonsense approach to her work.

She typically opts for a professional attire, often seen wearing trousers, which reflects her no-nonsense approach to her work

Minji:
Initially appears as an unlikely spy, often underestimated due to her sarcastic and irreverent demeanor.
Known for her humor, frequently breaking the fourth wall and making meta-references, creating an engaging and unconventional character.
Despite her humorous façade, Minji grapples with inner turmoil and a profound sense of loneliness, revealing a deeper complexity beneath her surface.
Kodiak:
Kodiak embodies the persona of a heartless assassin, completely focused on her missions without any regard for emotion or empathy.
Minji rarely adopts the persona of Kodiak during her missions, indicating a shift away from her former identity.
Physically, Kodiak is characterized by her long black hair, piercing brown eyes, tall stature, and slightly tanned complexion, adding to her enigmatic and formidable presence.

Haerin/Kate:
Kate possesses an undeniable beauty that captivates those around her, effortlessly drawing people in with her charm and allure.
.Her appearance is striking, with long dark brown hair that frames her face and sly, cat-like eyes that hint at her cunning nature.
.Kate's physical presence is enhanced by her graceful and well-proportioned body, adding to her appeal and making her a memorable figure.
.Despite her stunning looks, Kate is not merely a superficial character; she is a skilled spy who excels at adapting to new situations and learning quickly.
.Known by "Kate," her reasons for this alias remain mysterious, adding to her enigmatic persona.
.As a spy, Kate prefers to take her time, ensuring that she completes her tasks with precision and efficiency, demonstrating her methodical approach to her work.