Chapter 9

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this." Jennie harshly hissed into Chaeyoung's ears as she tugged down her new olive green skirt.

" You promised and now you can't back down." Without

waiting for her reply, Chaeyoung knocked on the door. A hustle and plates rattled behind the door and after a few seconds, the door opened to a very adorable nervous Jisoo, who wore a black shirt and black pants with her hair sliding back with some gel.

"Hello, Handsome!" Chaeyoung swooped in, hugging Jisoo. Jisoo kissed her ear and whispered something Jennie was sure to be naughty in nature.

"Cmon in, Jennie. Lisa is already in the rec room downstairs, you can join her in there. I'll call you guys once dinner is ready."

Then mumbled into Chaeyoung's ear, "Or when I'm ready."

She giggled and went into the kitchen, with an eager Jisoo following her.

Jisoo's house was simple, nothing fancy. It was small, well kept, and divided into the kitchen area, an open sliding door that led to the backyard and a small living room with a single futon in the middle with shelves of pictures.

Jennie noticed the staircase that probably goes up leading to her room and another stairway leading downstairs to the basement which was turned into a tv and games room.

She trailed down, hearing a loud roaring crowd and a commentary on some team playing football with another.

Jennie wasn't into sports as such and when she landed on the last floor, she saw Lisa's back who was watching the television.

They were tensed and Lisa's body leaned forward sitting on the sofa as she paid attention to the screen

The room was wide and dark with pale ocher lights in the ceiling. In the center was the couch and at its side few bean bags and a large table filled with empty glasses of booze.

"Hi." Jennie said, wanting to notify her presence. Lisa didn't even glance back.

Again, Lisa was going to ignore her. This was becoming ridiculous.

Jennie huffed and plopped herself into the seat next to her. Her eyes never once came to Jennie.

So the whole time was going to fly with Lisa not interested in her. This is so unfair.

Lisa's hands were in a place Jennie never allowed anyone and this is the way Lisa behaved with her. Intolerable! Outrageous!

"Hello? Would you mind switching off the channel?"

"Yes, I do mind. An important game is going on."

"I don't care! I'm here and I need to find something to do to make up for the lost time."

Lisa sighed and grudgingly took the remote and switched it off. "What do you want to do?"

Jennie immediately faced her and she saw how Lisa's eyes narrowed at her dress. "Don't you own any pants?"

Feeling self-conscious, Jennie tugs the length down and places her hand on top of her squeezed thighs. "I like skirts. They make me look nice."

Lisa coughed and leaned back on the arm of the couch, creating a vast space between them. She was at one end of the couch while Jennie was at the other end.

Frowning at Lisa, Jennie asked. "Why did you do that?"

Ignoring her question, Lisa spread her arm on the top of the couch and asked instead, "So, what's your deal, princess?"

Jennie stiffened at that. "What kind of a question is that?"

"It's real simple. I haven't said anything complicated."