Chapter 10

"Keep your hands right there." Taking her hand away, Lisa held her panties out with one while she used the other to run a finger tip along Jennie's slit.

Jennie gasped at hee intimate touching. So sure and the way Lisa watched her under her hooded eyes. She had never been touched like this.

"You are so wet, princess." Lisa rasped out.

Jennie released a pained moan when Lisa calls her that nickname. It was so filthy and unlike her to like it so so much.

Using her moisture, Lisa begins to rub the side of her little clit with the pad of her forefinger.

Jennie struggled to keep her thighs parted and Lisa's hot breath moved up, over her nipple. Lisa's mouth gazed her beaded nipples.

"Ah-ah. Don't close your thighs, princess. Spread it more."

Jennie's hips moving wantonly to her finger and with a sagacious effort, Jennie let her knee fall apart.

Lisa released a pain groan. "I want to lick you up, Jennie, See how slick and hot you are for me."

Jennie couldn't control her thoughts, she effortlessly moaned Lisa's name, "Lisa..."

Lisa's eyes zeroed in on her. "Tell me what you want."

The things that were going in her head. The needs of her body flashing to her like a movie screen.

"I-uh."

"Say it." Lisa knew what she wanted. But she was going make this sexy vixen say it out loud.

Her finger rubbed over Jennie's sensitive bundle of nerves faster and faster. Her thighs quaked.

"Uh- my nipples- they uhh ohh..ache."

Lisa drew her small top and bra up, revealing those lush round tits. Her belly quivered in anticipation.

Dusky nipples strained painfully out.

Jennie cried out when she didn't waste a minute and fastened her lips around one stiffened nipple.

Lisa suckled her, lashing her tongue at the tip as Jennie cried out softly. "Oh Lisa.."

Hearing her name from Jennie's divine lips was like a vine

wounding around her neck, not allowing the air to escape.

Her shaft throbbed in response.

Jennie's top was snagged up with her legs wide as Lisa played with her slick pussy as she arched and called for her name. This was dirty yet so addictive.

Jennie wanted this forever.

"Guys! Dinner is ready!"

Jennie jumped up so fast, shoving Lisa away from her body. Her body strung at a smarting jolt.

Like the fog clearing up a road, her mind became aware of who she was with and what she was doing with the said person.

She brought down her top and tugged back her skirt. Running a hand through her black hair, her face flamed with indignation, regret and lastly, arousal.

She turned away from Lisa, unable to look her in the eye. Quickly she made her way up the stairs to the kitchen.

Lisa clenched and unclenched her fist. The same bloody fingers that were rubbing her. Her fingers were still coated with Jennie's wetness. The urge to lick it's intoxicating taste triggered Lisa.

No! Enough. You had a taste and that's it.

She got up from her seat, wiped her hands on the sides of her pants. To her horror, she could still smell Jennie's arousal. Fuck, that girl has got me twisted.