~CH 8~

No pakana , only main thing.... dekho is story mein chumma chaati bahut h. To agar pak chuke ho to story skip kar sakte ho... aur haan isme wo thode adult wale scenes likhungi to ......

So let's start.

Now it's the time for their honeymoon..... to MALDIVES..........(sabse acchi dest. Yahi lagi.)

Abhi- jaan! Are u ready!

Gk- haa! Abhi. Chalo nikalte hain.

Gk was wearing a t-shirt and pyjamas.

Abhi- before leaving.
Holds her waist and starts walking towards her slowly which made her walk backward too.

Gk- Abhi kya kar rhe ho...

Abhi- Vo tumhe abhi pata chaljayega.

He tilted his head towards hers and there was just a difference on an inch between their lips and in just a second, their lips were interlocked.
They had a long and very deep kiss.
After that abhi took gk in his arms in the bridal style and took her to the car.
Later he bought the luggage also.

Time skips and they have boarded the flight and the flight has taken off.

Gk- holds Abhi's hand.

Gk- Abhi! Tujhe pata h mein tumse kitna zyada pyaar karti hun.

Abhi- umm.. nhi.. batao kitna karti ho.

Gk- itna..... and quickly kisses him on his lips.

Abhi- ooooiiiii.... ye to bahut kam tha. Ab mai batata hun mai tumse kitna karta hun and he kisses on her neck.

Gk- bas itna....

Abhi- naa.... abhi ham public place par h to zyada nhi karunga. Hotel pahuchne do ekbaar aur fir bataunga ki tumse kitna pyar karta hun.

Time skips and they reach their hotel.

In the hotel..

Abhi- maggie! Tumhe jaanna tha naa ki mai tumse kitna pyar karta hun. To ab batata hun..

He first kisses on her neck and soon he comes to her lips. He broke it and gk was blushing. He once again interlocked his lips with hers and took her to the bed.

Slowly while kissing , he started to undress her. She also took out his clothes and both were enjoying their special yet private time peacefully.

From lip kissing to ear kissing. From clothes to undressed (not completely. Abhi was wearing his pants.) Everything was like a dream .....

They had reached maldives at night. So all this scenario was going on in the night.

Slowly they slept.

In the morning...

Abhi was waken up my the sun rays that were falling on his face.

Their hands were intermingled with each other. GK'S legs were on Abhi's.
She was sleeping peacefully.

Abhi- maggie! Meri jaan! Uth jaa. Subah ho gyi.

Gk- in a sleepy voice. Haan....

They woke and got ready as they had planned their own party.

Gk wore a backless top with strings at it's back.

During the party.

Abhi- my lady... would u like to dance with me....

Gk- sure my love!

They spent their time in dancing , having their eyes locked to each other.

Then they are some food and came back to their room.

Gk wa unable to open the strings of her dress.
Suddenly abhi entered the room and found gk struggling.

Abhi held the string in his hand and helped her to open it.

He now put his hands on her bare back and turned her around.

Gk found out abhi shirtless.

Her hand was on Abhi's bare chest.

Gk- aaj bhi....

Abhi- jab tum bolo...

Gk- ouuii... chalo fir thik he.

Abhi bent down to match GK'S height and kissed her forehead and then her lips.

They spent their night cuddling each other.❤❤

So ch 8 also khatam. And as I guess ab iss story ke bas 1 ya 2 hi parts bache h yaa fir 3. So jald hi ye story khatm hojayegi.

Talking about the story.
Maa kasam mere