~CH 11~

No pakana, only the main thing.
So let's start.

Doctor- (in a bit sad tone.) Sorry Mr. Abhyudaya. We tried our best but I don't think so that Mrs. Gautami would survive. She's in coma. The main thing is that there was a severe blood loss from her body. If you would have brought her a bit earlier,  she would have higher chances of survival.

The doctor went away from there.

Abhi's heart shattered into pieces after listening to this. He couldn't believe that the person around whom his life revolved was fighting a battle between life and death.

He wiped up his tears and instantly posted a video explaining all that had happened.

He also filed a police complain against the boy. The police was now searching for the criminal and on the other hand, abhi was just praying for the wellness of his wife.

After some time....

Tring tring...
Abhi's phone rings...

Myth- ye...ye kya hua abhi. Tu theek hai.

Abhi- crying.. pata nhi myth ye sab kaise hua and explained to him everything whatever had happened last night.

Myth- what the f... kaun pagal tha saala.
Tune police complain to kari h naa.

Abhi- haan!

Myth- thike. Tu udhar gk ka dhyaan rakh and mai idhar police ka progress dekhta hun.
Ok bye! And take care of hers and yourself. Tension naa le. Sab kuch thik hojayega.

Abhi- thanks yaar!

As soon as he cuts myth's call, his phone once again rings and...

Nurse- Mr. Abhyudaya. There's an emergency. Pls come to the hospital as soon as possible.

Abhi- hello! What happened......

Nurse- sorry sir but we can't tell u on the call. Pls come as soon as possible.
She cuts the call.

Abhi- hello... helloooo..

Abhi- oh fuck.... kya hogaya meri maggie ko. He bhagwan, pls pls bachalo meri gautami ko, pls.....

He reaches the hospital and goes the doctor's room.

Doctor- Mr. Abhyudaya.............

348 words
I know a short chapter but.........
Kya hota h aage. Bane rahiye story ke saath ye janne ke liye ki aage kya hota h.
Wait for the next part. Till then bb...bye!