~CH 12~

So let's start.

Doctor- Mr. Mohan, the swelling in Mrs. GAUTAMI'S abdomen is increasing and she has to undergo 2 operations. The operation is very serious and I am sorry, but I can't say that if she would survive or not......

Abhi- what.... no...

Doctor- sir! I can understand your situation but she has to undergo 2 operations or she will di.....
Pls pay the fees at the reception and fill the form too. We'll start the operation as soon as the formalities are done.

Doctor left.
Abhi was shocked. He couldn't believe the turn that his life had taken. He completed all the formalities.
He was sad that he hadn't even seen gautami since 2 days.

Doctor- sir! We're going for the operation.
Hausla rakhiye.

Abhi's eyes were forming tears.

After 1.30 hrs.

Doctor came out.

Abhi- doctor....doctor. pls bataiye kaisa gaya operation. Kaisi h meri gautami. Thik to hai naa.

Doctor- sir! Calm down. The operation was successful.

Abhi- ohh! Finally. Thank god.

Doctor- but sir! The second operation is quite serious. As the infection had already increased in her abdomen, the operation might prove harmful for her.

Abhi- whatt!

Doctor- yeah.... sorry mr. Mohan. It's the time for her next operation. I have to leave.

After 2 hrs.

Doctor came out.

Abhi- was the operation successfull doctor. He asked in a frightened tone.

Doctor- sir! Sorry! The stabbed area was badly infected and even after performing the operation , her wound is not healing instead it's getting more worse. We have admitted her to the ICU.

Listening to this,
Abhi broke into tears. He fell on his knees and asked the doctor to save his wife. He was crying badly.

Abhi- kya hogaya h ye! Bhagwan pls bachalo meri maggie ko pls....😭.

He was scared.
He was looking at his maggie from the window of the door of the ICU room.
Her abdominal area was all covered with bandages. He could see the heart rate monitor kept beside her bed.

All this time, he was just cursing that man badly.....

365 words.
I know it's a small ch but
Kya hoga aage!
Wait for the next part. Till then bb...bye..