~CH 13~

So let's start.

It's been almost a week since Gautami is admitted in the hospital and she has till now not opened her eyes.

Abhi was sitting on the bench outside the room in which gk was...

He was scrolling through the pictures of gautami. Tears were rolling off his cheeks.

Doctor- Mr. Mohan, Mrs. Mohan's health is now improving. It seems like she'll soon recover and would be discharged.

Abhi- oh! Doctor.... thank u thank u thank u so much. You made my life just by saying this much.. thank u so much doctor...

Doctor- mention not sir! It's our duty...
If u want, u can meet her.

Abhi- my god.... thank u bhagwan ji. Thank u so much...

He went to the room no. 216 where gk was lying.
He sat on the chair placed beside her bed.
He held her hands in his and kissed them.
Tears were rolling off his cheeks seeing her.

Abhi- Maggie! Tujhe ek hafte se nhi mila mein. Tujhe pata mene ye 1 hafte tere bina kese bitayein. Aankhe khol le jaldi..
Today is the happiest day of my life...
Tu bas jaldi se thik hoja...

He stood up to leave the room.

Suddenly he heard a sound of murmuring.
He turned back and saw that Gautami had opened her eyes. She was saying something but it was not audible. So abhi placed his ears close to her mouth.
She was saying...

Gk- Abhi! Meri jaan! Kaisa tha tu.. itne din mere bina kese guzaare. Mein tujhe itni asaani se chodh kar nhi jaungi.

Completing this sentence she gently kissed abhi on his neck.

Abhi was on the ninth cloud. He heard her voice after 1 week.

Abhi- meri jaan! Tere bina raha hi nhi jata tha. Badi der kardi theek hone mein.
Tu bas jaldi se thik hoja aur aaj ke baad life mein tujhe akele kabin nhi jaane dunga... kabhi bhi nahi.

Gk slightly smiled on this sentence.

Abhi after a long time saw her smiling.

He left the room.

Time skips to 4 days later..

Doctor- mr. Mohan, Mrs. Gautami will be discharged tomorrow. Pls give her the prescribed medicines time to time for fast recovery.

Abhi- sure sir....

Time skips to next day.

Gk was bought home.

Abhi- kaisi tabiyat hai teri.

Gk- hmmm... abhi to theek h par kai dono se teri kiss nhi mili to utni acchi tabiyat bhi nhi hai.

Abhi- accha ji. Chalo fir kamre mein. Teri tabiyat theek karne ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hun.

He took her up in his arms in the bridal style and took her to the room and gently placed her on the bed.

Abhi- sabse pehle to tu ye dawaian khaa.

He gives her some medicines. She eats them and....

Abhi- haan to tujhe kya chahiye tha...

Gk- ek kiss...

Abhi- thike to fir se aankhe band kar.

She closed her eyes. Abhi came near to her. He intermingles his hands with hers and soon gk feels a soft pair of lips getting interlocked to hers.
The kiss lasted for about 2 mins. They broke off the kiss.

Abhi- is kiss ko kitna miss kiya tha maine.

Gk- maine bhi.

Gk Hugged abhi tightly.

Abhi- meri jaan! Tujhe pata h uss kamine , madar**** ladke, jisne tumhari ye halat kari. Usko police ne pakad liya h. Kal uski court mein peshi hai.

Gk- tears were forming in her eyes.

Abhi- meri jaan! Ro mat. Thik hogaya h ab sabkuch. He hugged gk and they fell asleep in each others embrace.

Time skips...
They were in the court.
The judge ordered the criminal
UMARKAID KI SAZA.

Everyone in the court hall was clapping including myth, urmila and our abhyutami.

Time skips to 2 months later.

Gk had almost recovered. The care of abhyudaya had made her recover so fast..

Gk- meri jaan.... tu mujhse itna pyaar kyu karta h.

Abhi- pagal hai kya. Kon apni jaan se pyar nhi karta. Aur haan dobara mere se aisa sawal kabhi mat puchna

Gk- giggles. She jumped on him kissing on his forehead.
Haye mera Hara jungle.

Abhi- laughs... hatt...

They playfully ended their day.

712 words.
Ch 13 khatam. So kaisa laga.
Wait for the next part. Till then bb...bye...