~CH 15~

So let's start.

Abhi was sleeping on the couch. Gk woke up and came to the drawing room and saw abhi sleeping there. She woke him up.

Gk- Abhi! Uth jaa.

Abhi- huh...haan...

He opened his eyes.

Gk- abhi!!! Ye teri aankhe gali aur lal kyu h. To ro rha tha kya.

Abhi- wo... wo nahi. Kuch aankh mein chala gaya tha bas.

Saying this he quickly walked away from there.

Gk- in mind. ise kya hua?

Time skips and it's the evening.
Abhi was sad. His behaviour was a bit different with gk today.

Abhi was going to his bedroom. Gk came from backwards and held his hands, turned him towards her and tightly pressed her lips against his.
They broke the kiss.

Abhi could see tears in GK'S eyes and gk could see tears in Abhi's eyes.

Abhi quickly wiped up her years from her eyes.

Abhi- tu...tu ro kyu rhi hai.

Gk- th mujhse subah se sahi se baat kyu nhi kar rha. Kya hua hai tujhe?

Abhi- wo...wo kuch nhi.
He once again turned to walk away but gk held his hands and hugged him tightly. Abhi could not control his tears more and he started crying.

Gk decided to let him cry as much as he want.
After some time when Abhi's tears were subsiding a bit, they parted away and...

Gk- kya hua meri jaan? Kya hua hai.

Abhi tells her all what had happened.
GK'S anger could clearly be seen on her face.

Gk- abhi tu pagal hai kya? Kuch chuti** ki wajah se tumhe lagta hai ki tum meei care nhi kar sakte. Are tumhare jitna caring bands maine apni life mein nhi dekha. Aur jo bhi kehte hai ki you don't deserve me, they all are wrong. You deserve me and I deserve u. No one else deserves any one of us.
I love you abhi. I love you more than my life and my life is u. No one can ever replace u. Aur jin logo ne msgs bheje hain, unko to mai....

Abhi- with a slight smile on his face. 
I love u too jaan! And I promise that I'll never ever think all this again..

Gk- smiles. Better...

She now open all the dms and replies to all of them and block them.

They both hugged each other and went to their room and to do
NETFLIX AND CHILL.

232 words.
So ch 15 khatam. I know a short ch but Aage ek bahut bada twist aane wala h story mein , so be ready. Wait for the next chapter. Till then bb...bye....