~CH 10~

So hello guys. I know a bit late update.
Late update because admin ke school wale admin ko ek engineering College ke bache ki tarah kaam de rhe so, admin mi thode din mein arthi uthegi 💀☠.

Back to story. Mai pehle hi batadu ki ab is story mein 10 aur 11 ch mein mast twist aayega. So be ready....

Normal day...
In the evening....

Gk- jaan! Main parlour jaa rhi hoon. Tumbhi chalke apne bal kat wall and shaving karvao cause abhi hame 21 april ok social nation event mai bhi jaana h.

Abhi- haan! Tum bahar nikle mai joote pehen kar aarha.

They both left for the parlour and were on the footpath walking. GK'S wa holding Abhi's arm and...

A subscriber- hey! Slayy point.

Both- hey! Yeah!. You are a subscriber?

A fan- yeah! I am a big fan.

The boy then asked for selfie and ...

The fan- umm. Pls can I click a pic with gk by back hugging her.

Gk felt uncomfortable listening to this and....

Gk- umm.. sorry! But aap see pic sath mein khade hokar click karva lijiye par no back hugging. sorry!

The fan- pls mam!

Abhi- sorry bro! But no...

The fan- bahut attitude aa gya h aaplog ke andar. Thode bade youtubers kya ban gaye, ek pic khichvane mein maut aa rhi hai.

After saying this he angrily walked away from there. (Let me tell u that the man was mentally a bit unstable.)

Abhi and gk were sad after hearing this.
They went to the parlour, did whatever the wanted too and returned back to home.

At the home.

Gk was cooking food for both of them.
Till then abhi came and back hugged her kissing at her neck.

Abhi- meri jaan! Kya bana rhi hai.

Gk- blushes. Tera favourite, kadhai paneer and naan. (🤤)

Abhi- ooo! Wow! Jaldi se bana le. Accha bahut garmi h so mein nahane jaa rha.

Abhi goes to take a bath.

Gk- abe yaar! Xyz masala to khatam ho gya aur blinkit and swiggy pe bhi available nhi h.
Ab bahar jaana padega yaar!

Gk- abhi! Mai xyz masala lene jaa rhi.

Abhi- okk. Jaldi aana.

She goes to take the masala and a van comes from behind and put a cloth on her mouth making her forcefully smelling the chloroform.

Gk faints and her eyes open in a black room.

A boy- mam! Aap mere sath pic nhi khich wayengi, back hug karte hue.

Gk- kon ho tum! Leave me! Please. Ek second! Tum wahi fan to nhi ho.

The boy- are mam! Aap to bahut jaldi pehchan gyi. Chahiye chodiye. Bakwas band or ab bata. Photo khich wayegi ki nhi.

Gk- nahi! I'll not allow u to touch me. Or pls mujhe jaane do.

The boy- accha! To ab tum allow nhi kar rhi ho to mujhe hi zabardasti krni padegi.

He starts touching her inappropriately and gk shouts.

Gk- nahi! Pls chodh do. (Her hands were tied but somehow she held the open after continuously rubbing it to the chair.)

As soon as her hands open she slaps the boy hardly and tries to run but the door was locked and the key was with the boy.
She was crying.

The boy- saali! Mujhe thapad mara. Ab tu dekh.
He takes out a sharp knife from his pocket and starts to cone towards gk.

Gk- nahi! Pls pls mujhe chodhdo pls.

The boy doesn't pay any heed to what she was saying and stabbed the knife at the side of the stomach.

For reference-

(He stabbed at the marked area

(He stabbed at the marked area.)

Gk- she was moaning in pain and slowly fainted.

After she was completely fainted and was not in her senses. The boy took her in the same van and threw her right infront of her apartment. She was bleeding badly.
The security guards tried to catch the boy but failed.
Abhi was called.
He was shocked to see gk in this condition.

Ambulance was called and gk was quickly admitted in the hospital. She was took for operation.

Abhi was sitting on bench outside the OT and was crying bitterly.

(Mene pehle bhi Bola tha ki in logo ke parents ko zyada involve nhi karenge and is time bhi same Chij hogi.)

After about an hour the doctor came out.

Abhi- doctor! Doctor! Gautami kaisi h. Pls bataiye. Vo thik to hain na.

Doctor-(in a bit sad tone) Mr. Mohan, pls calm down. Mrs. Gautami is..........

761 words.
Kya hoga aage! Wait for the next part till then bb...bye.

But before going , I want to convey my heartily regards amd love to @slayypointbliss (oishee.)
The sweetest person , I've ever talked too. Literally. Thank u oishee for always lifting my self confidence and boosting me up.
Thank u so much. Love u❤❤❤