~CH 22~

So let's start........

Time skips and she could barely live without him. Only 2 days were left for him to come home. She found out something very surprising.

She was doing some preparations at the home. She was indulged in the preparations and didn't get time to even call abhi.

Time skips and now abhi is going to reach india in just an hour. Gk was panicking as the preparations were not complete and it would take another 1.30 hrs to complete it.
She then called abhi and said that she has gone to the parlour and she would come back in 2 hrs and so she asked abhi to stay back in the lounge or about 1.30 hrs. Abhi agreed.

Time skips and the preparations are complete and now abhi is going to reach home in just 10 mins. Gk dressed up well.

Tring....tring...

Gk became delighted and opened the door. She hugged abhi as tight as possible. Abhi too did the same.
They then parted away.

Abhi- kaisa thi meri bandariya. Kaise rahi mere bina itne din?

Gk- kya batau. Apne kutte ki shakal dekhne ke liye taras gyi thi main.

Gk- accha wo sab chodh. Mere paas there liye ek surprise h.

Abhi- ooo! Kya h. Kya h....

Gk without saying anything puts her hands on Abhi's eyes and safely takes him to the drawing room.
She then opened his eyes. Abhi was awestruck seeing it. The decorations were beautiful.

The clock struck 12:00 am and Gk shouted.

Gk- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERE ABHI.

Abhi- Haaye! Meri jaan. Thank u so so so much.

Gk- you know what! I have one more beautiful surprise for you.

Abhi- ooo! What is it...

She once again puts her hands on Abhi's eyes and once again takes him to another room. She opens his eyes. He was awestruck. He was unable to say anything and there were happy tears in his eyes.

Gk whispered in his ears " YOU'RE GOING TO BE DADDY, MERI JAAN!"

Abhi hugs gk.

Abhi- my god! Never ever got a beautiful surprise like this. Thank jaan! Thanks a lot.

Saying this he interlocked his lips with hers. He kissed her passionately. They broke the kiss.

Abhi- miss kiya na ise.

Gk- bahuttttt zyadaaa.

Abhi- pata tha.

Abhi- thank u so much jaan! You gave me the best gift of my life today. Literally the best gift.

Gk- Welcome meri jaan!

They then went to the bed. They were the happiest today. They slept in each other's embrace while cuddling each other.

445 words.
So ch 21 khatam! Kaisa laga zarur batana. Wait for the next ch. Till then bb....bye.....