Chapter 11

Jennie was breathing, hard.

Lisa's hands creeping up, pulling her skirt up to her waist completely exposing her panties.

Her eyes were piercing through Jennie as she gritted out, "You purposely provoke me.

Simply wanting my hands on your pussy."

When she glanced down at Jennie's creamy triangle of red small ones, she groaned.

"You wore this for me, didn't you? You wanted me to see this, princess?"

With heavy lidded eyes, Jennie bit her lip and leaned back on her hands, palms facing the hard wood of the table.

Her looks betrayed her lust and Lisa brow bunched as she grated out,

"You want me to fiddle with your tight little clit like last time? Make true to my promise?"

Jennie whimpered, her legs drawing up. Giving Lisa a more better view.

Her hands landed heavily on her inner thighs, kneading it.

Lisa asked again, "You want your pleasure, don't you?"

Red strings tied at her sides, her skin under those knots was acting like an attractant to Lisa.

Lisa could easily untie those with her teeth and Jennie would be completely naked to her. Accessible to Lisa only. For her use.

But Lisa wasn't going to do anything until her princess says the words out.

"Ask me, Jennie."

Jennie looked at Lisa with bare hunger, but she didn't say them.

She was going to make Lisa do it without the need to ask.

Lisa immediately withdrew her hands, with such difficulty only she knew.

Jennie's posture stiffening when Lisa crossed her arms over her heaving chest.

"What are you doing?" Jennie leaned slightly up, her nipples strained through her top.

Lisa glared at them, as she bit out the syllables.

"Ask and you shall receive."

Jennie's toes curled in frustration, her pussy was throbbing, wanting her hands on her.

The bastard was making her say things to make a point, to win her jurisdiction over her, her power over Jennie.

Jennie couldn't have that but the temptation dictated her actions.

Jennie wantonly rolled her hips, with her arching back. Lisa growl heard distinctly as Jennie glanced back at her.

Lisa was exactly where she was except her eyes were pinned between Jennie's legs.

Why is she making this so difficult? People usually gave in when they are in eye-witness to things like this.

Why was she making Jennie work for it? For what?

Like she is such a goddamn prize! Lisa wasn't but somehow somewhere, she had done it. She made herself look like the real deal.

The one who was going to show Jennie the things she craved.

The one who will welcome her into a world of desire.

But this was going to happen only once. No more of Lisa and all! Just once she will do what she can do and Jennie will never look back.

Pleased with the idea, she zeroes on Lisa.

Wetting her lips, she unlaced the words out and all her inhibitions getting lost.