Sunday pt.2: The plan

When Alex and Maggie had ran in, they both took a second to admire the inside, just like how Kara had done the first time she had actually been to Lena's, well, first and last. They had noticed how big and spacious it was on the inside and how elegant it looked. Although, there were not as many colors as you would expect from a normal persons home.

Lena watched as the two ladies, who were supposedly the most mature out of the group of four, turn into kids that would always be curious.

Lena chuckled at the way they were looking around before she ushered them towards the couches places precisely in the living room. It was almost like it was perfect.

Maggie and Alex sat down on the large couch while Sam and Lena sat in the large sized arm chairs beside it.

Lena's plan was to talk in the living room for a bit until it gets to more important parts, when that happens she will probably move them towards her room. She doesn't want anyone of the maids or other people listening in because who knows if they are just an extra ear for her mother. And if she hear about their plan, she might just be take  out of that school, making a party sounds crazy, right.

"So," Sam says, everyone almost done settling in the spots, "I think I have told you about how Lena and me have decided what to do in order to expose Mike, but if I didn't, we will get to that later. Lena, you can speak." She says, nodding her head at Lena.

Lena sighs and takes a breath before opening her mouth to speak, "I know how you guys may had thought or still think I am a bad person for keeping all of this from Kara, and what I ask of you is just to try not to feel like that in front of me, the guilt just creeps up and under my skin which makes me more anxious that I could ever imagine. Like, Alex, you're always giving me these dirty looks, which is understandable because you're her big sister and you want what's best for her. Now I do not expect you to forgive me, but if you want this is plan to follow through, please just try not to." Throughout the whole time Lena had been saying that, she actually slowly gravitated to looking down at her hand while fidgeting with her thumb ring.

'Fuck, why am I so dramatic.' She thought. Moments later small sniffles were starting to come from the darker haired girl.

Both Alex and Maggie were still sitting there, Maggie watching Lena and felt bad for her while Alex didn't even look at her, she now felt really bad but tried not to show it. Everyone was silent for the next few moments before Sam spoke up,

"Okay guys, how about we go up to Lena's room?" She said, starting to get up and move towards Lena.

Maggie nods in response before grabbing Alex's hand to make sure she is fine with it as well. When Maggie's hand intertwines with Alex's, she finally decides to look up and nods at Maggie, making her way to get up as well.

Sam grabs Lena's hand, and holds in tightly, in a friend way of course. She gives in a reassuring squeeze and gives Lena a smile, which makes Lena slightly smile back before she had gotten up too.

They all then made their way upstairs. Lena's room had actually had a balcony which had a view of the pool and garden at the back of the home. In general, Lena's room was almost three times size of an average sized bedroom, it was like she was living a princess dream. Alex was shocked, it was way bigger than the living room and even though it had so much space, it was surprisingly very well designed. Maggie shrugged it off because she wasn't really surprised and Sam was helping guide Lena towards her bed while everyone else makes their way to the arm chairs beside the bed.

Sam sits Lena down and then she sits herself right next to her, "Alright, I know everyone feels very guilty like this is a really big thing, but it's not as big as many other possible things that could happen, like imagine if Mike was abusing Kara?" Sam said while Lena moved a bit towards the backboard.