9. Avengers: Age Of Ultron

-A Month Later-

-Now-

We are all fighting trying to get inside the building to get the scepter. But the enemy is making it a bit hard.

Tony said that he seen a way in but a force field stopped him as he blasted it.

Tony-Shit!

Steve-Language.

I laughed turning knocking out all the rockets that's coming towards me.

Steve-Jarvis what's the view from upstairs?

Jarvis-The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Thor-Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't secure this defense without it....At long last.

N-yea long last is starting to last a little long guys.

Clint-yeah I think we lost the element of surprise.

We are started to talking and a fighting, I ended up getting an incoming call. I looked at my watch, it was Bucky.

He is going to have to wait-

Tony-wait a second no one is gonna deal with the fact cap just said "language".

Megan-I was thinking the same thing.

N-I heard it

I said laughing jumping on a soldier's head twirling on their neck breaking it.

Steve-Ik...just slipped out.

S-cmon guys you know it's disrespectful to cuss around older people.

Steve-Very funny.

Tony ended up sending iron legion to help out the people in Sokovia making sure to keep them safe.

***

I am now fighting in my green form with my family.

Bruno ended up hitting me.

N-DUMBASS! LOOK WHERE U THROW SHIT!

Bru-SORRY!

He screamed at me and I rolled my eyes laughing thunder clapping sending alot of soldiers flying.

Nat-CLINT!

My mom screamed and I looked over covering her as she made her way to him.

N-is he okay!!

Steve-we have an enhance in the field.

Nat-Clint's hit!

N-someone wanna deal with those bunkers.

My brother and my dad went over handling it and I smiled.

N-Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac.