14

We are getting ready for battle and I seen that I got a text from Bucky, I couldn't answer that right now. I got dressed putting my hair up.

I went downstairs seeing Tony and Steve talking and Nick joining them

I went downstairs seeing Tony and Steve talking and Nick joining them. I couldn't hear what they were saying, which sucks.

Then I seen Clint saying goodbye to Laura. As I head out the door Rui was coming behind me.

R-ready for battle?

N-ready then I will ever be.

R-don't go too hard wouldnt want to hurt the baby.

N-lower your voice and the baby is not developed yet.

R-just make sure you don't harm my future niece or nephew.

He said walking ahead of me and I shook my head.

I seen Bruno standing next to dad.

N-hey yall not coming with us?

Bru-we are riding with Nick.

N-oh okay.

Steve came up behind me while Stephanie were following behind him.

Steve-Okay so it's going to be Myself, Nat, Clint, Stephanie and you with me. Tony and Rui is going to be together while Banner and Bruno goes with Nick.

N-hey, what about Nyx and Thor? Where are they?

Steve-they had things to deal with at home.

I nodded as we all went our separate ways. We boarded the ship and I was ready my dad and Bruno is on edge as always but im sure they will be fine.

***

Steve and Stephanie was on top of a building coming from checking on Helen while myself, Clint and my mom was on the ship.

They were fighting Ultron and from the sound of it, he was losing.

N-need a hand Steph?

S-I got this

Clint-you're not a match for him, Cap.

Steve-Thanks Barton.

I cringed going over to my mom as we both got ready to jump off the Quinjet.

Clint-We got a window. Four, three... give 'em hell.

We dropped out of the Quinjet on a bike and rides towards the truck. On her way, she picks up Steve's shield

Nat-I'm always picking up after you boys.

Clint-They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot.

Nat-Which way?

Clint Barton: Hard right...wait...Now.