13

We are now on the ship, im not really sure where we are going but Bruno and My dad are under covering not feeling good right now bc of what happened. Not to mention my mom, Steve, and Thor aren't feeling good at all because of them enchant twins.

They took Megan and I wasn't there to stop them. Fuck! It's okay, we will find her.

Tony and Maria were talking about Y/n and Ultron, I shook my head.

N-they took her, i seen it, okay, after Clint got hit, he grabbed the both of them and left.

I said angrily.

Tony-it's not your fault.

N-ofc it's not. Its yours. If you just talked to her about what she wanted to talk about non of this would've happened.

Tony-what are you-

N-what you don't think I know? I observed a lot. You never want to talk to her. I seen it every time.

Clint-don't blame him Natty, it wasn't a good time.

Nat-natty sit down.

I was breathing heavily trying to calm down but I am scared. She was mad at me and I didn't know what for but it's the fact that she checked on me and I said nothing.

I sat down trying to catch my breathe, I had this cramp in my stomach. I hid it though.

Maria-Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here.

Tony-So, run and hide?

Maria-Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer.

Tony-Neither do we.

he ends the call and switches off the monitor to Clint, who's flying the Quinjet

Tony-Hey, you wanna switch out?

Clint-No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out.

Tony-A few hours from where?

Clint-A safe house.

***

The ship landed and I see that we are at Clint's house.

I helped my mom out of the ship as we all walked to the door.

Thor-What is this place?

Tony-A safe house?

Clint-Let's hope.

We all walked into the house and we stood near the door.

Clint-Honey, I'm home.

Laura walks in from the kitchen and Clint walks up to her.

Clint-Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead.

Laura-Hey.

As they share a kiss i over hear Tony say to Thor.

Tony-This is an agent of some kind.

Clint introduce her to the guys.

Clint-Gentleman, this is Laura.

Laura-I know all your names.

They all look at her awkwardly. I then heard footsteps and I smiled knowing who it was.

Clint-Ooh, incoming.