17

-Bucky Pov-

I am stuck in this fucking box, I haven't said a word to anyone. This wouldn't had happens hadn't Steve came and fucked everything up. I respect him for it but I didn't need his help.

As I am in this glass box a man comes in with glasses. He sat down a few feet away in front of me.

He was talking to me but I wasn't caring what he was talking about.

Zemo-I cannot help you if you won't speak to me James.

B-my name is Bucky.

I said looking away from him. I hated this with a passion.

All of sudden it went dark.

-Natalie Pov-

—————————————————
Messages

Natty: Bucky Baby, why aren't you answering me?
Delivered 2:56pm

Natty: Im sorry I couldn't answer, I was dealing with my brother.
Delivered 3:06pm

Natty: if this is bc I didn't tell you about Brooklyn-I thought you said that you weren't mad anymore.
Delivered 4:00pm

Natty: Cmon Bucky, I can send you a picture of her.
Delivered 5:20pm
—————————————————

No matter how many times I text him or call him, he won't text me back. I don't know how to feel about this. I even tried to call him once more after texting but I'm guessing that the connection died.

-Bucky Pov-

B-what the hell is this?

He went on about me and what I used do. I glared at him, sure of what he wanted.

He pulled out the book. The book that makes me do things. Horrible things. He grabbed a flashlight citing the words from it. I told him no but he wouldn't stop. I clenched my fist. Soon I started to get angry and I broke free from the cuffs. I punched the glass breaking free.

He stood in front of me as I came out ready to comply.

B-Ready To Comply

I said in Russia, my eyes were distant. I didn't make eye contact, he told me what he wanted me to do and I will aim at nothing to do so.

-Natalie Pov-

Out of no where Bucky texted me and I was confused to what he was saying.
—————————————————
Messages

Bucky: where are you send me your location.

Natty: Bucky what are you talking about?

Bucky: I'm on my way. Send me the fucking address.

Natty: but you know I am very far away, I'm not even on Earth.
Read 10:20pm

Natty: why are you talking to me like this?
Delivered 10:21pm
—————————————————

Why was he talking to me like this-wait that's not him. He can't be, he knew that I wasn't on Earth.

He hasn't talked to me like that since he first took me. What has happened to him.

-Bucky Pov-

I woke up tied up to a cellar I seen Sam and Steve. Im not sure what happened.

Soon they told me what happened and I looked around and I tried to look for my phone but i remember that I dropped it...in the water.

They asked about my past and how is this happening and I told them.

Eventually we made a plan to find Zemo and his plan. And then I was going to freeze myself. I know this isn't what Natty wants but it's better for her and our baby. As long as they're safe that's all that matters.

-Natalie Pov-

I've tried to calling and texting but nothing works eventually I went to the bar as I had someone watch Brooklyn and I got wasted. I wasn't going to feel it bc I am in my Hulk form.

I miss him too much. The last thing he said to me wasn't even him.

Bucky, I miss you....