12

-The Next Morning-

I jolted up going to the bathroom I held my hair as I threw up in the toilet. What the fuck?

I went in my room going through my bag. I grabbed a pregnancy test, I have these just in case because I flirt to catch the bad guys, so yeah it's for emergencies.

I went in the bathroom taking it. I waited in the bathroom for ten minutes. I was scared and I didn't know what do to.

It's fine if it's positive, I will just keep it to myself. I don't want to worry my mom or dad because of ultron and I don't want to worry Bucky while he is in hiding.

I looked at the test and it was positive.

N-wha-

There was a knock on my door and I threw everything away, wiping my tears.

I got up and it was Steve.

N-yeah?

S-we might have something let's go.

N-okay.

He then left and so closed the door putting on some suitable clothes on.

I went in the room where Steve has gathered the rest of the team he showed Clint and Thor the photo of Strucker's body

Tony-What's this?

Steve-A message...from Ultron...he killed Strucker.

Thor gave the tablet to Tony and we all seen the picture. It was strucker dead with "peace" written on the wall in his own blood.

All of a sudden it went quiet and Megan looked up to see Rui, Nyx, Thor and my brother looking at her chest.

Megan-aye!

R-aye!

He said just now realizing that they were looking at her as well.

He got up and he covered her body with a jacket.

Tony-Thats my kid.

Bru-ur right im sorry.

I hit him up side the head and Megan laughed at me.

Nyx-im not.

N-we know

I murmured.

M-Can we get back on topic here, he basically left a blanksy crime scene just for us.

N-this is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?

Nat-yeah it makes no sense.

S-Ultron probably knew Strucker knew something that he didnt want us to know or something he wanted us to miss.

Nat-Yeah, I bet he-