Chapter 16

How are you sweetheart ?
_______________________________________________

Characteristically speaking, Jennie lately only wanted one's attention on her and that person's house was nearly close by

All she needs was some courage.
Taking a deep breath, she stalks to Lisa's cabin. It was ruddy and low beetle-borrowed.

It had strangely squalid features that made it fetid and almost seemingly rustic.

One open window at its side with the door on its left and before it lied a wooden spacious porch.

It was snug and portable.

She noticed an unknown truck parked in front of the cabin.

Her brows furrowed, knowing that Lisa didn't have a car.

Why else would she borrow Jisoo's car for that stupid date?

Her breath hitched.

What if she was here Minnie. She hated that name.

Thinking back, she wondered if Lisa had a nick name for her. 

She would die if she found out she called her 'princess' or something cute.

The way Lisa called her that was surprising naughty and it made her legs limp.

More importantly, it was private that was shared just between them.

Suddenly, she became more determined to find out who was in the house.

However, before she could take a step forward, the cabin wooden door opened.

Only to have Minnie, who was walking backwards as she was talking to a very half naked Lisa who followed her out.

Eyes widening, Jennie dives into the trees next to her.

Peeping behind from the pine tree that she hid, she notices Lisa's tight jeans that moulded her fine ass as she laughs at something what Minnie had said.

Her arms crossed in front of that robust naked chest, her arms swelling in mountains.

Jennie also observed how Minnie seductively scans Lisa.

Minnie. So hate her.

She wore a plaid pink shirt with shorts and her hands were in her back pocket, purposely honking her breasts in front of Lisa.

They were talking in hush words and Jennie strained to hear them.

The fact she noticed Lisa's upper half for the first time was like a bolt to her.

Never once in their impious engagements did she ever removed her shirt.

In fact, come to think of it.

It was always Jennie in the bare. She was either half naked, with her privates wantonly accessible to Lisa while she remained clothed.

It was dumbfounding to her and grimly made her want to attack that son of a bitch.

Again, the first try she is half naked for lovely Minnie. Just like the kiss.

In dreary realization, Jennie will never come first for Lisa. There was always someone else in the waiting line.

She had the just one boyfriend and maybe a just one or two flirty encounters with some boys but she always noticed that they would look at other girls, talk to them, hell even kiss them in front of her.

It's probably why she was so self conscious and self centered around herself. To protect her feelings from being trampled over because she knew everyone has a back up. She didn't have reserves because why should she?