Chapter 18

Her sex squeezed Lisa like fist, Lisa had to fight the her first and she shouldn't have taken their first time from behind.

Lisa slowly kissed her lips, "I'm sorry for hurting you. I- don't know why I did that. I just-"

She coiled her arms around Lisa's neck tightly, afraid to say anything at the moment.

It was vulnerable and new and Jennie didn't know how to deal and respond to this. Last thing she wanted was them to lash out at each other.

Her sex squeezed Lisa like fist, Lisa had to fight the compulsion to thrust into her. Her nipples were rigid against Lisa's chest and she clenched her jaw.

"Why don't you take the lead?"

Her eyes widened in surprise at Lisa as Lisa took them backwards, each step making them both groan.

One of pleasure. One of pain.

Lisa dragged the chair into the living room and sat on it, gripping Jennie's ass as she held herself within her.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

Once Jennie straddled her, her hands clutching Lisa's strong shoulders.

Her sheath clenched as Lisa again reached down to rub her clit.

"Ride me, princess."

Lisa clasped her hips to guide her as she eased her body forward and then worked herself back down.

Her boobs bounces in front of Lisa and she leaned in to suckle Jennie's tight nipples. She mewled, "Yes...that's better, Lisa."

Lisa worked her forward and back again in sensual pleasure. Jennie began to take over and rocked over her. Her nipples drag over Lisa's tongue and teeth.

Lisa rubbed Jennie faster and her other arm gripping her lower back. Lisa rasped out, "Fuck me harder, princess."

Jennie arched backwards, hands behind on Lisa's thighs. Her breasts jutting as Lisa sucks her nipples, both hands now grasping her hips.

She frantically grounds on Lisa's cock.

Lisa bit out, "Jennie! Faster..."

Taking her ass in her hands, Lisa plunges Jennie up and down on her cock in frenzy. Making Jennie eyes drowsy with fever and she purrs holding Lisa unto her robust back, "Oh god...I'm coming."

Lisa growls as she shoves Jennie down on her just as she bucks up harder. Jennie's hair swaying and tickling Lisa's knees as her head lolls to the side.

Jennie's eyes rolling back in her head, she cries out her culmination. Her nails biting into Lisa's skin.

The chair beneath them creaks as Jennie screams out.

Snarling against her skin as her sheath tightens around Lisa's shaft, miking Lisa. Lisa follows, shooting inside Jennie as broken grunts vibrates against her nipples.

The mindless spasms on and on, making them convulse in electric waves.

Jennie body limps against Lisa, trying to inhale as much as oxygen as she could get. Her skin was so damp it was

like she took a shower.

They smelt of sex, sweat and skin.

But Lisa was still stiff and pulsed inside Jennie. She lifted her up, placing her on the ground.

Jennie bites her lip as she gets on her hand and knees. Her hips rotating, wanting more.

"Lisa..."

Just hearing Jennie say her name, made Lisa groan and she thrusted deep into Jennie. She shuddered how tight she was.