Chapter 20

Caressing the long fuscia colour strapless dress on her body, Jennie turns around in front of the mirror making a face.

She looked horrible.

She had managed to hide the circle bags beneath her eyes, and add a little color to her cheeks. Her hair was in voluminous curls that lay on her shoulders.

A noise rustled in the smaller room.

Her small cousin, Nayeon was prancing around in her closet.

Jennie had completely forgotten of her parent's anniversary party today and her mother texted her while she was in school.

Then, she grimaced.

Just thinking about school meant Hanbin. That bastard had the audacity to black mail her with a video of her and Lisa in the study hall that evening.

He had waved the phone at her first but she knew sometimes it was all fake and pretense so she had just walked past him.

Only to have him hold her arm back and showing her spread legged with Lisa touching her between her legs.

Her face flames at the obstruction of her privacy. Hanbin

then with menacing drawl told her to take him back.

She knew why.

With the money and power, Hanbin could do a lot of things but she still wasn't going to allow him to get away with it.

At first, she wanted to get that phone back and demand to see the other copies of that video but then, she knew that would cause uneven and worst form of chains of reactions.

On the second thought she decided to follow his lead and when she met Chaeyoung, jennie told her to meet her at the party.

Hanbin was also here.

She had to explain in mysterious undertones that she had taken him back. Her dad refused to believe her and her mom simply watched her quietly.

She had to look away from her mother's eagle eyes. She could see things from a mile and she knew something was up.

Jennie couldn't tell them the truth. The embarrassment would stick to her if her dad find out there was sex tape of his daughter with the school janitor.

Hanbin had said he wouldn't post it if she just took him back.

Keeping that greater aspect in mind, she believed him because Hanbin knows if he was caught blackmailing the Provost's daughters, life after becomes a slide into the quick stand forever.

Besides, she had sneaky evidence. The fact she gave in so easily, Hanbin had bragged about it in front of her many times all day.

Every time she would try to escape, he would begin to threaten her.

So in course of that action, she took out her phone and recorded his voice secretly when he again blackmailed her. All she needed was now the phone and the copies of those videos.

This is where Chaeyoung would come in and help her figure this out. Together-

Her bedroom door opened and she gasped when she saw

Lisa walk in and shut the door with her back.

Jennie's eyes surveyed her formal attire from the bottom to the top.

Leather black shoes squeaky clean at her feet with black ironed trousers toning her tall legs.

A white crisp dress shirt expanding over her brawny chest accompanied with a fitting tuxedo jacket that made her shoulders strapping.