Chapter 21

Sejeong's single brow arched sharply at her unkempt daughter's dress and the red blotches donning her cheeks and her eyes narrowed to the burly Woman behind her.

Lisa's chest was marked with red and she had guilty flush down her throat. On noticing Sejeong's stare, Lisa quickly buttoned up her shirt.

"May I know what's going on in here?"

Jennie stepped up only to have Lisa burst out at the same time. "I'm dating your daughter."

Both Sejeong and Jennie looked at her, astounded. Except Jennie had a wry smile.

Coughing the awkwardness out, Sejeong asked primly. "And Hanbin?"

With a murderous growl, Lisa said. "Bastard threatened Jennie with something just to have her back."

Sejeong's eyes widened and looked at Jennie. "Is this true? What did he blackmail you with?"

On seeing the redder blush on Jennie's cheeks, Sejeong understood.

Her hand tapped on her chin, thinking. When she notices the door open, she quickly closes it.

Looking back at them, her eyes squinting at Lisa. "I have seen you somewhere before."

"Maam, I was your waiter that evening in-"

Sejeong cut her off, remembering that day. "Yes! You were the one who had a slight disagreement with Hanbin."

The emphasis on slight wasn't missed.

"Jennie, how long has this been going on?"

Jennie's toes curling in discomfort, she raises her chest up ready to attack. "I have been seeing her for some time now. She's my- uh girlfriend."

Blushing even more as Jennie spoke.

Now, Lisa looked at her in bewilderment. What was going on? Yet, she didn't care, she liked that Jennie called her that endearment. It suits her. Especially being Jennie's girlfriend.

Sejeong who watched the two of them and had a sense to laugh and cry. They looked so adorably cute on being caught and cry because Lisa's authority reminded her of her own husband.

"So..when were you going to tell me about all this?"

Jennie head tilted, surprised at her mom's calm behavior. "Soon I guess. We have some- problems on the way over here."

She looked sharply at Lisa, who flushed even more.

Sejeong crossed her arms and said, "Since the problem seemed to be clear when I walked in on you two."

Both cringed at that. No one wanted their mom to be face first on one's girlfriend's penis hanging out.

Nevertheless unperturbed by their embarrassment, Jennie lifts her shoulder making Lisa see the close resemblance between the mother and daughter.

Sejeong continues on, "Well, I like the two of you to accompany me downstairs soon and meet my husband and after that, we can have dinner. Just the four us soon." With that she gave a smirk at both, whose jaws were hanging so low it almost touched the ground.

Closing the door with a click, Lisa let out a shaky laugh.

"That went better than expected."

Jennie glanced at her, poking the spacing between them. "So that means this is happening."

Lisa moved in closer, wrapping her arms around her. "Fuck yeah it's happening."

Jennie inhaled her tangy earthy scent, feeling at home all of a sudden. Resting her head on her chest, she could feel the heart beating.