Chapter 23

Getting inside the nice chilled room, Jennie and makes her way to their bedroom. She knew Lisa was following her quietly.

After she had gotten out of the hospital. Lisa had completely changed. She became more... or less burly. She was still the massive Woman she was but something was lost and Jennie couldn't find the words to point it out.

Lisa didn't fight with her, didn't correct her, even when Jennie knew she talked nonsense. It was like Lisa was walking on eggshells around her.

Well, that's not going to happen.

It was Jennie's job to get that back because she fell in love with that woman.

Turning abruptly with the bed in the middle of them, she orders firmly. "We need to fuck."

Lisa's eyes widened and a flush grew down her throat. The Woman never blushed when they had sex earlier. What was happening here?

"Princess...maybe you need to lie down. How about get you- what are you doing?"

With seductive movements, Jennie began to unbutton her own shirt, revealing her chest.

Her breasts were swollen and tight with nipples straining for a good suck. If Lisa didn't make a move, Jennie was going make her do it.

Dropping the shirt down, Jennie stood in her tight black skirt. She began wearing skirts again as soon as she noticed Lisa wasn't touching her in that way.

Lisa always did watch Jennie but she never advanced upon her. Like right now.

Lisa gulped, her eyes radiating hunger as she watched those tits of Jennie's sway with her movements.

Jennie cupped them as an offering and saunters to her.

Dropping her voice to a huskier tone Jennie drawls out "Cmon Lisa, they ache..." Lisa's shaft stirred in her pants.

They do look like they ached. Lisa choked down as she said, "Jennie... it's too soon."

Jennie drew her head back, "Too soon? It's been almost a year, Lisa."

Then Jennie gasped, forgetting a tiny detail. Something she didn't take into consideration. "Are you not attracted to me anymore?"

In response, Lisa growled and shoved Jennie's hand against her hardened shaft. "Does this look like I'm not attracted?"

Now, there is that beast coming out. It was time to play dirty. With her finger, Jennie unzipped Lisa's button and popped the button open.

Her cock bobbed out, and Jennie's fingers ran over the swollen crown. Fisting Lisa up and down, Lisa hissed.

"Fuck...princess. I can't- you are still- oh god."

"Lisa, I'm healthy and I'm fine. If you don't give me what I want, I'm taking it anyway."

Lisa bit her  lips as she heard Jennie's words. "I don't want to hurt you."

Then in anger resigning out of her, Jennie moved away, taking her shirt. Feeling highly embarrassed, she covered herself. "I'm not broken you know."

Lisa's erection was still out, the head glistening but she simply stared at Jennie. "I never said that, princess. I just think-"

"No! No more excuses! Tell me straight. What is wrong?"

Lisa's eyes narrowed and she bit out, "I just- why do you make me say most uncomfortable things? Fine! You want to know? I keep thinking about that damn day I left you to burn. I keep thinking about how rough I'm and losing you makes it even worse. I just want to be gentle."