ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

(𝓈𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics,
flashbacks,
Bold-reaction

Hogwarts 6th year.

"Who's ass is near my face?" Samira says as she had fallen from the ground out of thin air.

"Sorry that's my ass near your face." Stiles tells her as they hear snickers going around making the duo quickly stand up. "Where the hell are we?"

"I have no idea." Lydia says as she stands near Samira.

"Why are they pointing sticks at us?" Malia narrows her eyes at them as smaira looks around and sees her mother kneel from the ground.

"Mom!" Samira runs towards her mother and helps her to stand up as she checks for any injuries. "I'm okay."

"Is anyone going to tell us where we are?" Kira questions them.

Samira looked around as she noticed exactly where they were, a place where she missed and never thought that she'll be able to see it again all because she didn't have her magic anymore due to the bite Peter had given her.

"I think I do know where we are." Lily says as she gives a look to samira.

"Iily? Is that you?" Lily's attention went towards the person who called her name and that was Marlene McKinnon, one of Lily's best friends.

"Yes, it's me Marlene." Lily answered as Marlene moved towards her best friend and hugged her as Lily returned the hug.

" What are you doing here?" Marlene questions.

"Honestly we don't know." Lily says as she points to the rest of the group she appeared with. "We were just camping and the next thing I know we appear here."

Lily lied to Marlene knowing that they weren't really camping and that they were at Mexico looking for Derek, knowing that he probably got taken by the Calaveras.

Marlene looked towards the people Lily pointed out as one stood out as she knew the girl from anywhere she was one of her best friends. She bummed when she learned that she wouldn't be finishing her fourth year of Hogwarts all because of her father.

"Samira!" Marlene squeals as she tackles to the ground causing her to groan in pain.

"Marmar, how you been." Samira questioned the blonde who hugged her tightly like she was going to disappear again.