ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

(𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇)

Italics,
flashbacks
reaction

Samira and Stiles enter their first period English class and take their seats, where the teacher, Mr. Curtis immediately begins the lecture without introduction.

"As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night." Mr. Crustis explained.

Noah shakes his head at the teacher knowing that he wasn't supposed to say anything to them.

"He wasn't supposed to tell them, wasn't he?" Regulus questions. 

"Yup he wasn't supposed to tell anyone but that's  Mr. Curtis to you." Samira answers Regulus, giving him a smile as Regulus returns it.

Samira remembers the youngest black having to find his astronomy tower upset, remembering how she had caught him and Sirius in an argument, remembering the words that Sirius told Regulus and seeing the hurt look on Regulus.

But that was all gone when she left, he had no one there to be his protector.

Samira grins and looks over at Stiles, who is in the desk one row and one column behind her and who winks at her knowingly.

"And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus, which is on your desk outlining this semester."

Samira and Stiles once again share an unexcited look before suddenly, Samira hears a phone ring so loudly that she believes it to be right next to her.

However, when she looks around the rooms, she sees no one else reacting to the noise, causing her to frown in confusion.

Eventually, the sound of a female and male  voice draws her attention to the row of windows to her left, through which he sees a young brunette woman and young brunette male sitting on a bench at the bottom of the stairs to the front entrance to the school.

Everyone in the great hall looked confused on how Samira was able to hear from that far.

"How are you able to hear from afar?" Peter asked, looking at Samira.

"Just keep watching." Samiras says as stiles glared at Peter not liking that feeling he was getting from him.

"I don't like him." Stiles whispers to Samira.

"You don't like anyone." Samira tells him.

"I like everyone." Stiles pointed out as Samira gave him a pointed look. "Okay I might not like everyone but he gives me a weird feeling."

"You said the same thing about Matt."

"And I was right about him." Stiles tells her, making her nod her head. "There's something off about that kid, something that I don't like."

She has just answered the phone, which she has braced between her ear and her shoulder so she can dig through her gray canvas bag while the male looked at her amused the girl scoffed at him, making him snicker.