ʏᴏᴜ sᴄᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ!

Italics,
flashbacks,
reaction.

Night has fallen, and another thunderstorm has just started up as Samira walks to the front entrance of the animal clinic where she works as a veterinary technician.

She looks outside with a concerned expression before locking the door and turning the sign on the door so it reads "CLOSED" instead of "OPEN".

In the employee bathroom, Samira has just set a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and some bandages on the shelf above the sink before lifting her hoodie to change her dressing.

However, when she peels away the tape and bloody gauze covering the bite she sustained the previous evening, she is stunned to find that it has already miraculously healed in less than one full day.

"But how." Sirius spoke in shock seeing her all healed.

"You all heal." James spoke, making Samira's nod.

"How are you healing, it bites like it can't just go away." Remus says as he himself wouldn't heal like that in general.

"Just keep watching and all the questions you have will be answered." Lydia tells them along, nodding.

With no scar or any mark whatsoever to indicate she had been injured at all. Samira gapes at herself in the reflection of the mirror for a moment while she ponders this situation.

After apparently shrugging off the strange healing of her wounds, she gets back to work. She's in the middle of dragging a large bag of cat food into the "cat clinic" when she greets the cats who are boarded there.

"Hey kitties."

Suddenly, the cats get extremely stirred up and start growling, meowing, and pawing at the cages in an attempt to get out to either flee or fight.

Samira is so overwhelmed by the bizarre situations that keep happening to her that she hurries quickly out of the cat clinic before any of the boarders can hurt themselves or her.

Samira is just about to close up the clinic for the night when she senses something outside. Just then, a soaking wet Allison appears at the front door, crying and frantically pounding on the door with her fist.

"Oh my god." Allison says embarrassed remembering that day when she ran over a dog and freaked out while her brother was trying to act naturally calm about it but knew deep down he was freaking out as he tried not to show it.

Samira snickered how Allison shrunk in her seat knowing what about to happen.

After Samira gets over the shock of seeing her so unexpectedly, she unlocks and opens the front door before greeting her awkwardly, unsure of what she should be expecting.

"Hi..." Samira trails off seeing how It's obvious that Allison is distraught about something, and she wastes no time rambling anxiously about what just happened to her.

"I didn't see it. I took my eyes off the road for, like, two seconds to change the song on my iPod, and then this dog, it just came out of nowhere!"

Samira, who is listening to Allison intently, immediately tries to calm her down to get more information.

"It's all right. Do you remember where it happened, so I can send Animal Control to find it?" Samira spoke calmly.