ᴡᴏʟғsʙᴀɴᴇ

~sᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ~

~sᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ~

the show,
flashbacks,
Reaction.

Samira rides her bike through the woods, furiously pushing the pedals so she can go as fast as she can.

Once she's made it to the Hale House ruins, she jumps off her bike and throws it to the ground before she races over to the front porch.

She tosses off her helmet and her bookbag, throwing them forcefully to the ground as well as she screams for Derek. "Derek! DEREK!"

Catching her breath, Samira looks around for a moment, taking note of a recently-dug patch of earth to the left of the house and narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

She suddenly senses the presence of another person and turns to find to his surprise that Derek is standing on the porch, staring at her.

Samira, startled, jerks reflexively before remembering why she's here and making her point."Stay away from him! She doesn't know anything!"

Derek takes a few steps before hopping off of the porch and striding over to where Samira is standing. "Yeah? What if he does?"

Derek stops walking when she's about six feet away from Samira and gives her an incredulous look. "You think your little buddy Stiles can just Google "Werewolves," and now you got all the answers? Is that it?"

Samira, still furious, stays silent as she tries to catch her breath, so Derek continues as he slowly walks closer to Samira to make his point. "You don't get it yet, Samira, but I'm looking out for you. Think about what could happen. You're on the field... the aggression takes over... and you shift in front of everyone."

Samira, not wanting to believe this, glares at Derek, who decides a practical lesson is in order. He bends down and picks up Samira lacrosse stick from his abandoned backpack.

"Your mom, all your friends... and when they see you..."Derek takes the lacrosse stick and pushes the end with the net into Samira's chest, causing the younger Werewolf to swat it away, visibly irritated.
Derek pulls up the stick and flicks out his claws, using them to shred the net in the end of the lacrosse stick and causing Samira to gasp.

"Everything falls apart." Derek casually tosses the stick up into the air, and in the moment of distraction it took Samira to catch it, Derek ran away at super-speed, leaving a very furious Samira behind.

"What a dick." Marlene says.

"Yeah but a handsome mysterious dick." A seventh year gryffindor dreamily says, making many of them nod in agreement.