sʜᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ sᴄᴀʀʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ

(𝒮𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

the show,
flashbacks,
reaction.

After practice, Stiles headed straight for his bedroom, where he began researching Werewolves on his computer.

His online search starts with articles on Lycaon, said to be the first Werewolf, and moves on to articles about wolfsbane.

Some time later, Stiles moves on to reading an old, battered book titled The History of Lycanthropy, before going back to the computer and searching online for articles about silver as a weakness of Werewolves.

Finally, Stiles, looking concerned about what he's read so far, prints out an old sketch of a Hunter aiming a crossbow at a transformed Werewolf.

"You did research about werewolves." Liam spoke for the first time.

Stiles looked startled as he saw Liam looking at him before looking back at Smaira. "I forget that the kid was here."

"Me too." Samira answered honestly as she forgot he was there too. "But to answer your question, yes he did search up about werewolves."

"And I found a lot of interesting things about them." Stiles says as Remus sides eye him.

Suddenly, the sound of knocking at Stiles' door startles him so badly that he nearly falls out of his chair, revealing that the floor is covered in computer printouts from his research.

Stiles thinks for a moment on what to do next, ultimately closing his MacBook and walking over to open his bedroom door. When he finds Samira in the doorway, he sighs in relief before allowing Samira entry.

"Get in." Stiles says as Samira walks into Stiles' bedroom just as Stiles closes the door.

"You gotta see this thing. I've been up all night reading-- websites, books, all this information." Stile told her.

Samira Sets her backpack on the floor by Stiles' bed, her eyes widening when she sees all the paper covering the floor and desk.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Samira questions stiles.

"A lot." Stiles shakes his head before changing the subject. "Doesn't matter, okay? Just listen."

Samira takes a seat on Stiles' bed. "Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?"

Stiles is momentarily distracted by the point of summoning Samira to his house as he shares what he knows. "No, they're still questioning people. Even Derek Hale."