ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ

the show,
flashbacks
reaction

Samira is leaning with her back against a random locker, only half-dressed in her lacrosse practice gear, staring at nothing with a dazed expression on her face as she processes the fact that Lucas father, Chris Argent, is one of the Hunters who attacked her and Derek during the full moon over the weekend.

Melissa still not over the fact Chris shot an arrow to her daughter glared at him making him flip nervously as Allison snickered at her dad.

Stiles, having just finished getting ready for practice, is walking across the room when he sees Samira and stops to talk to her.

"Did you apologize to luca?" Stiles questions her.

Samira, still in shock nods weakly. "Yeah."

Stiles isn't satisfied by this short answer and looks at her with a slightly exasperated expression. "Is he giving you a second chance, or...?"

Still dazed, Samira nods again. "Yeah."

Stiles is excited on Samira behalf at this news and tries to encourage Samira to feel the same. "Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?"

Scott shakes his head weakly. "No."

Stiles frowns in confusion. "No...?"

Samira starts to come out of her overwhelmed haze and tries to explain what she learned, still unable to make eye contact with Stiles. "Remember... The Hunters? His dad is one of 'em."

Stiles gapes at Scott in shock. "His dad--?"

Samira ignores Stiles' words and continues to speak. "--shot me."

Stiles cuts Samira off to ask for clarification. "Luca father--?"

Samira continues to ignore Stiles' interruptions and finishes her sentence. "--with a crossbow."

Stiles, flabbergasted by this news, repeats himself dramatically now that Samira has finally stopped speaking. "Luca father?"

Samira, now officially snapped out of her daze by this conversation, yelps at Stiles impatiently. "Yes! His father!"

"No need to yell at me." Stiles playfully scoffed at Samira.

"I know I'm sorry but he scared me." Samira whines as she nods her head at Chris who raised a brow at her. "To be fair you didn't like me back then."

"That's very true."

"And don't forget you tried to kill her, when she and Luca were sneaking around." Allison whispered to her father knowing if Melissa had heard it she'd probably kill her dad.

Seeing that Stiles is just as shocked as she is, Samira begins to actively panic again. "Oh, my God"

Stiles wastes no time trying to get Samira to stop freaking out by comforting her. "No, Samira. Snapback!"

After a moment, Samira finally snaps out of it and looks Stiles in the eyes, though she's still frowning with concern.

"You okay?" Stiles questions her.