sᴄᴀʀᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴏғғ

~ sᴀᴍɪʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴀ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ~

the show,
flashbacks,
reaction.

It's the next day at school, and Samira and Coach Finstock are talking as they walk through the boy's locker room and into Coach's office.

Coach is completely confused and exasperated by what Samira has just told him "What do you mean, you can't play the game tomorrow night?"

Samira stands there awkwardly, knowing that she has no real good reason for backing out that won't sound stupid to the Coach, and repeats herself. "I mean... I can't play the game tomorrow night..."

Coach Finstock refuses to accept this answer and sits on the edge of his desk with his arms crossed over his chest. "You can't wait to play the game tomorrow night!"

Samira, frustrated and unhappy to have to do this in the first place, once again repeats herself. "No, Coach-- I can't play the game tomorrow night."

Coach just stares at her, dumbfounded. "...I'm not following."

Samira hesitates as she tries to think of a good reason to explain himself before he speaks. "I'm having some... personal issues."

"Is it a boy?" Coach questions.

"No." Samira shakes her head

"Is it a girl?" Coach question once again.

Samira, realizing that this is not going to be an easy task, rolls her eyes.

"You know, our goalie, Danny, is gay."Coach tolds her. "And you know that Gisele from the soccer team is also into women's."

Samira sighs impatiently and tries to make her point.
"Yeah, I know, Coach, but that's not it."

Coach tries to dissuade Samira from backing out of the game by distracting her. "You don't think Gisele a good-looking girl?"

Samira gets a little flustered by this question. "I... think she's good-looking. But, I-- I-I like boys."

"Coach left you stuttering." Stiles snickered as everyone looked at her.

"Shut up, stiles." Samira says as she sinks into her seat making stiles laugh harder.

"You're not supposed to laugh." Samira whines looking at her brother.

Samira realizes that Coach has successfully gotten them both off topic and becomes frustrated as she tries to steer it back to the point, raising her voice a little in the process. "And that's not it, anyway. I-I-"