Chapter 35: The First

I glanced around at the dark pavement with cold slush and mystery puddles. Before I could say anything, Emiel's hand gripped my shoulder and shoved me down to my knees. I grunted from the sharp landing. My legs quaked from the cold.

Before my face sat his incredible cock, stiff as steel and roped in veins. It wasn't a gigantic porn star's penis, but it appeared to be sculpted by a god of fertility. Once in front of me, even in a disgusting place like behind a dumpster, I couldn't help but take it into my mouth. Pre-cum had already seasoned it with creamy saltiness. My eyes rolled back.

I slid my lips and tongue down his girth, my saliva already dribbling from my mouth. Emiel moaned audibly. He thrust his hips forward and his tip lurched into my throat. I gagged immediately.

"I love that sound," Emiel purred, his hands in my hair. I looked up at him, only to find his gaze locked on me. A sea of debauch thoughts came pouring from his expression alone. "I love this view. Keep looking at me."

I obeyed. I tucked my lips over my teeth and sucked him like a mad man. I slid back and forth over his hot erection until the muscles in my neck and shoulders started to ache. Emiel's eyebrows furrowed and he looked as though he were caught in the tethers of unbelievable pleasure. His mouth fell open and his tongue slid over his bottom teeth as he panted and moaned.

One hand slipped over my scalp, gently at first, before gripping a fistful of hair. Emiel's stomach muscles clenched up before my eyes as he jerked my head all the way back to the tip, and then slammed himself into me, as deep as my body would allow. His cock choked into my throat.

I grabbed his hips to pull back. Panic seized me. It was a strange erotic panic that got me aroused like never before.

Emiel did it again, snatched me back and then shoved himself into me. The grunting noises he made when he did this had me painfully erect.

I gagged and my body jerked back from him, struggling for air. I tried to talk with him filling my mouth but only garbled slobbery noises came out. Emiel's head dropped back in pleasure. I grabbed his arm to pull his hand out of my hair, but I was reminded once more how strong he was.

Emiel pumped himself in my throat with little movements, then he stilled. "I'm going to fucking cum, Solomon," he said. "I want this to last forever, but I'm going to f-fuhhh..." I groaned loudly, willing at this point to bare my teeth on him and bite his cock if he didn't let me breathe.

He panted. I could see the puffs of sweet air fogging from his mouth. My eyes burned as tears then welled up in them from the strain. Emiel held me in place and took one deep breath, then let out a heavy moan. His cock throbbed thickly in my mouth. His semen filled my throat. My body tried to swallow in time, but it overflowed into my mouth, and I retched.

Emiel released me then.

I fell onto my hands and knees, tears and semen and snot pouring onto the ground. I heaved a few times, coughing until my lungs were practically inside out. Anger boiled beneath my skin.

I wiped my face with my shirt and rose to face him. He looked exhausted and satisfied, and utterly innocent. I never had anyone treat me so roughly before. Shame prickled up my spine along with something else.

I grabbed his arm and snatched him towards me, then shoved him back, turning him around. I loved Emiel, but I think I hated him at that moment. At least, I wanted to hate him. That anger led me to undo my own pants.

I was furious and disgusted, and hard. Emiel moved his pants down on his own from his firm, perfectly shaped ass. A wad of spit helped create a sort of lube. I grabbed the back of his shirt to steady myself, keeping him bent halfway over.