No More

After that day when Cody pulled Kalli away from her father all hell had broken loss. The undertaker took any chance he could to show Kalli that he meant it when he said to stay away from Cody.

Night after night Kalli had to sit back and watch her father and the ministry attack Cody and Randy. Now Kalli hated Randy but he didn't deserve to be brutally attacked but kalli carried more for Cody it hurt her to see him get hurt, so she started sneaking away to find him and make sure he was ok.

This time it was worse kalli was wandering the halls like normal when she found Cody slumped against the wall he was battered and bruised. Kalli rushed over to him, wrestling boots thumping against the ground with every step she took until she kneeled next to him.

"Cody, you can't take any more of this I'm putting an end to it.." Kalli was tired of seeing Cody like this every time it hurt her deeply, she admired the fact that he would take a beating like this just to keep seeing her but she couldn't stand by and watch anymore.

"I'm ok, Kalli dont worry about me."

"that's the thing I can't help but worry about, you have been taking beating after beating for the past week and I can't let you get hurt because of me." Kalli helps Cody back to his locker room leaving him with Randy before walking in the direction of her father's locker room.

⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫

For two months that's how Kalli has been Avoiding Cody, she didn't want to but she had to if she wanted her father to leave him alone. Kalli missed Cody, missed his smile, she even missed the way he and Randy would argue over the dumbest things, she missed how he would pick her up and spin her around. but this was for his good she did not need him getting hurt because of her anymore.

Kalli was currently in a match against AJ Lee for the Divas championship, this was her biggest match in WWE and she wasn't going to fail. Kalli and AJ were going blow for blow shot for shot, kalli picked up AJ and suplexed her before rolling her up and pinning her for the win. It was like she was in denial she couldn't believe she had won, taking the belt the ref Kalli raised the belt and let out a loud cry of victory.

She was too busy celebrating she didn't notice two other people climbing into the ring until arms wrapped around her waist and picked her up spinning her around. when they sat her down Kalli turned around knowing exactly who it was, she looked up at Cody to see him smiling down at her and Randy ruffled her hair as a congratulations.

"I know you could do it I'm so proud of you," Cody said cupping Kalli; 's face and wiping her tears away with his thumbs.

"Cody you can't be here you guys have to go" Kalli pulled his hands away from her face and started urging them out of the ring knowing her father and the ministry would be making a beeline for the ring from backstage any minute now. 

"Kalli I dont care what happens I'm not leaving and I dont give a damn about your dad." Cody didn't move from his spot, this was the one thing that she hated about him, how stubborn he was.